Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Our savior is a sprint customer

turn1animal

Feb 18, 2008, 3:30 PM
I dont know what it is but i must attract the crazy calls. I had this guy call up and needed to change his price plan, we get that taken care of and when i ask if theres anything else i can help with he says: I am the lord Jesus Christ. Worship me and you shall live forever.
What i find funny is that Mr Christ has had 5 NSF payments in the past 12 months. I guess that nobody is perfect. 🤨
justiN0six

Feb 18, 2008, 3:40 PM
lol... comedy
inked n poked.

Feb 18, 2008, 3:42 PM
intresting...
👀
DarkStar

Feb 18, 2008, 4:35 PM
Oh and like our savior would be on sprint anyways. He would chose AT&T. They have more follows. 🤣 I am bad.

God save me.
turn1animal

Feb 18, 2008, 4:54 PM
LOL well he was a rebel and he wanted followers not to be a follower
StoreLead

Feb 18, 2008, 8:32 PM
DarkStar said:
Oh and like our savior would be on sprint anyways. He would choose AT&T. They have more followers. 🤣 I am bad.

God save me.

fixed
Nikoletta

Feb 19, 2008, 10:29 PM
Well you know the only reason he wasn't with T-Mobile was because he required a deposit.

No joke either. We had a guy who said pretty much the same thing. "Don't be alarmed, don't get upset, but I am... The Lord Jesus Christ."

This was while he was asking us to waive his deposit (he had a normal name on the order, he said because he couldn't put his Real name down.) and he wanted a free sidekick 2, limited edition (Mr. Cartoon.) The irony was the agent he was working with was a devout Christian and played it up all the way "Really? Wow, I'm actually a follower of yours!" followed by "But... if you're th son of God, couldn't you just... get a phone? Like the whole loaves and fishes thing?"

So sorry, the son of God ended up with...
(continues)
OfAMightDivine

Feb 20, 2008, 12:13 AM
Just goes to show you than even the Holy need to pay their bills on time.
BigShowJB

Feb 20, 2008, 11:08 AM
well, limited income (retired carpenter) doing missionary work, yeah that'll tank your creedit in a hurry
DE 2 Philly

Feb 18, 2008, 11:13 PM
That sounds pretty sane for a typical Sprint cutomer! lol
Dj Podmaster

Feb 19, 2008, 2:33 PM
My store is next to a church. I had a priest in full robes come in and stand in line to pay his bill while the church was getting filled for a wedding.
arsimckhoi

Feb 19, 2008, 4:05 PM
sorry but checks written with fish and bread in the bank will always bank... don't care how many sins you take away

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.