Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

No Sir, That Wasn't Want Abe Had In MInd

Squirrel Mob

Feb 18, 2008, 1:12 PM
M: Sir, casual usage text charges are accrued for any text message you send or receive from your phone. Of course, we do have a variety of text messaging bundles...

C: Ya mean to tell me I get charged if someone sends ME a message?

M: That is correct, sir.

C: That's robbery! That's theft! I think I will go find myself another carrier.

M: (In a moment of complete sincerity) Sir, this is pretty much a standard in the wireless industry. Although there may be exceptions, you will find other carriers have similiar billing processes and charge similiar rates.

C: Well everyone accepted slavery for a time too! Doesn't mean it was right! Are you telling me you think slavery is ok!?

M: Ummm...WHAT?

C: What you're doing with text m...
(continues)
thwack1083

Feb 18, 2008, 1:18 PM
hahahaha happy black history month
justiN0six

Feb 18, 2008, 4:41 PM
LMAO!!! That's hilarious!!! I can just see some old retired military guy just screaming at you... "ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU THINK SLAVERY IS OKAY...SON?!"
DE 2 Philly

Feb 18, 2008, 11:26 PM
haha "ummm.. what? " lol thats what I would say
BigShowJB

Feb 19, 2008, 11:39 AM
Y: well sir, if you'd prefer not to be charged for individual text messages I can set you up on a package of 300 messages for $5 or unlimited text messages for $10(or whatever your carrier's packages are) and you won't be charged for text messages on an individual basis anymore

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.