Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Top CSR stories

firecollector

Feb 18, 2008, 1:32 AM
New Thread....best (or worst) CSR stories.
Got called to QC the other day.Listened to a caller asking about her bill,while she was having sex.I didn't know whether to laugh or feel sorry of the guy,that he couldn't make her lose her train of thought.Or maybe for her that he couldn't?
All day long we listen to people scream and yell,but there are those few times when we come across some caller who adds that little bit of humor that enables us to do the job without reaching through the mic and slapping that crap outta the caller.Lets hear your best....or worst
T-Zag

Feb 18, 2008, 12:55 PM
How did you know she was having sex if he couldn't make her lose her train of thought. I'm curious.
firecollector

Feb 19, 2008, 8:42 AM
#1 she was on speaker phone.#2 he was,shall we say,vocal.#3 she was giving him directions.
BigShowJB

Feb 19, 2008, 11:04 AM
speaker phone or bluetooth? which would be better in that situation?

I don't think we really need to take too many more submissions, that might be a winner right there..
averagewhiteboy

Feb 19, 2008, 1:30 PM
Maybe it's a fetish. Cell phone bills turn them on...????

"Happy Valentine's Day, Baby. Let's call 611!"
"Ooohh, you're naughty..."
"No, you're naughty! Look at your overages."
"Ohhh, yeah. Read me that detailed call log, Stud!"

It takes all kinds....
ajstrong

Feb 19, 2008, 1:42 PM
WHAT??????? 😕

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.