Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Everyone Please Read!!

klazziic

Feb 15, 2008, 5:45 PM
ok, let me tell you first that i love my job!!!

what i love more about my job is my customers,:

specially the special one, or may i say "the one who think they are special".....

so i love when they come in to the store and they star with " i been a customer for xxx years can i get a free blackberry,!!!"" and some times 2 years to the is like if life time .. " i been with you guys for xxx years can i get a free phone" ... where do this people get this ideas from???

now let me ass you a couple of questions, tell me

1. does anyone here pay for electricity or water? have you ever called and tell them that you been a customer for so and so long that you deserved to get a month free??

2. how many of you guy go to the market?...
(continues)
Astronaut HS 88

Feb 15, 2008, 5:50 PM
Can I get a refund for the time trying to read and make sense of your post?
charliegirl

Feb 15, 2008, 5:59 PM
🤣 🤣
BigShowJB

Feb 15, 2008, 6:57 PM
you get 10 courtesy minutes
illinformedcustomer

Feb 15, 2008, 5:50 PM
If they never ask they would never know the answer. Not everyone is blessed with Common Sense! It is a luxury that not everyone is afforded. Although it would be awesome to receive free stuff for doing what your suppost to do anyways but thats not how it works. Also, the marketing of other companies doesn't carry over to all companies in that industry. However, there may always be that special circumstance that you have to ask to receive something for free to actually get it - so keep your fingers crossed and keep asking anyways.
hardcorehavok

Feb 15, 2008, 5:57 PM
I'm going to go to Best Buy and ask for a FREE Playstation 3 because I have spent a lot of time in their store drooling over the tech. Maybe it'll work. 🙂
ReaperTut

Feb 15, 2008, 6:55 PM
now, do you mean the tech sales lady? or the tech toy? 🙂 please. digress
OfAMightDivine

Feb 15, 2008, 11:42 PM
The reason they ask (or demand) is that because someone, somewhere has either done it for them before, so they know it can be done OR a close friend/family member got it done for themselves and told the customer about it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.