Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Need Help!!!

mballs4life

Feb 11, 2008, 4:01 PM
Does anyone here know from first hand experience if the primary line would still get the fan discount if the secondary line is an iPhone?
cingagent

Feb 11, 2008, 4:44 PM
No, it would not. No accounts with an Iphone on the account qualify for any discounts at only.
I Give Bad Advice

Feb 11, 2008, 5:23 PM
As long as theprimary is NOT an Iphone, you can get or keep your discount
mballs4life

Feb 11, 2008, 7:46 PM
So when your viewing the bill with a secondary line as the iPhone, the primary still gets discounted?
Crapbag

Feb 11, 2008, 6:52 PM
I've put fan discounts on accounts with Iphones as the primary, let alone a secondary without any issues. 😕

It's the same voice plan, plus a phone purchased outright, why wouldn't it qualify for a fan discount on the monthly service?
mballs4life

Feb 11, 2008, 7:45 PM
It will still let you add the fan number but i need to know if it will actually discount your service on every bill. One of my coworkers has the iPhone and a single line account with a fan number on it but it doesnt discount the bill at all. I would like to know if it would discount the primary line if only the secondary is an iPhone.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.