Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

So the campaign isn't going very well...

justiN0six

Feb 5, 2008, 6:20 PM
*NOW Services was suppose to be BANK for us in sales right?... Easy sales - simply just adding a feature and what-not. Customer wants text messaging.. no prob we add a package.

It use to be set up so that customers could set these features up on their own Through an automated system (which failed.) Now they're being directed to us.

Who calls this line you ask? Everyone that we can't help. Go-phones and business lines.. So then it's like mmmkay well I'll transfer you to the right department... Either that or the customer hears a voice and freaks out *CLICK*.

There goes my conversion.
jake_heitz

Feb 6, 2008, 5:49 PM
I know how you feel!! I feel like I am a switchboard..."Please hold!, Please Hold!" No I can't add a line for you! Oh your a go phone, no I can't help you either. It clearly says when you call in "Do you want to add features to your acct. If not please hang up and dial 611 from your phone." Its has upset that I might walk out.
justiN0six

Feb 6, 2008, 6:11 PM
Yeah it's extremely frustrating! Our base-rate pay is pretty deccent but the potential is great with commission... I just wish it was possible to earn that nice commission at this point.. It's so slow right now - and the star now calls are just adding to the helplessness lol
a Girl

Feb 7, 2008, 9:54 PM
at first i thought this was a dumb thread but then i had a star now call as follows:

M: "thank you for calling big blue's star now service can i have your mobile telephone number?"

other end: silence...so i repeat myself

M: "thank you for calling big blue's star now service can i have your mobile telephone number?"

C: its 555-555-5555

M: thank you and were you looking to add a feature or service today?

C: no.

M: may i ask the reason then for your call?

C: because i can.

wow... thanks for calling to take a few dollars out of my pocket!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.