Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

boredom

smile

Feb 5, 2008, 5:32 PM
ok...i want answers...

1. How important does a person have to be before they are consideredassassinated instead of just murdered?

2. Why do you have to "put your two cents in".. But it's only a "penny for yourthoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?

3. Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buriedin for eternity?

4. Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up likeevery two hours?

5. If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, whycan't he fix a hole in a boat?
overboost_t88

Feb 5, 2008, 5:40 PM
lmfao hahahahahahaha thats good 🤣

i dont have answers tho 🙄
smile

Feb 5, 2008, 5:44 PM
6. Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you,but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

7. Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

8. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables,what is baby oil made from?
PhonemanJ

Feb 5, 2008, 6:21 PM
10. How come your nose runs and your feet smell?

11. Why do your park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?
smile

Feb 5, 2008, 6:37 PM
lmao...nice
Fear The Cubans

Feb 5, 2008, 7:16 PM
why do freeways have tolls?
vreaper

Feb 6, 2008, 12:35 PM
13. why do they call it a "near miss" when 2 airplanes fly really close to each other? THAT'S A NEAR HIT!

14. why do they call it a wake if the guy's eternally resting?

15. if chuck norris roundhouses a badguy and nobody's around to see it, will the guy still cry?
ReaperTut

Feb 6, 2008, 12:55 PM
16. if no one is around when a tree falls, does it still make a sound?

uhm, thats all i got, everyone else got the ones i remembered =[

so..

what nationality are you when you go to the bathroom?
PhonemanJ

Feb 6, 2008, 1:19 PM
I don't think that you are any nationality. You are a squatter 😁
ReaperTut

Feb 6, 2008, 2:56 PM
why would that make me a squatter?
BigShowJB

Feb 6, 2008, 5:31 PM
so what, do you sh!t standing up?
ReaperTut

Feb 6, 2008, 5:35 PM
only if im running away super scared 🤣
T-Zag

Feb 7, 2008, 3:35 PM
15. if chuck norris roundhouses a badguy and nobody's around to see it, will the guy still cry? No. If Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks you you don't cry, you DIE!!!
TMoGuy

Feb 5, 2008, 7:26 PM
1. I'm going to go with pretty damn, important. Like the President or Pope, unless you were killed by an actual "Assassin", then I guess it would be an "Assassination"

2. Because most people don't care what you have to say unless you are asked, therefore you must pay them more to speak, unless they ask you for a response which then grants you 50% off.

3. I'm gonna go with no on this one. Everyone is naked!

4. They must have wet their pants over night.

5. Because it just wouldn't make sense, and we'd only have 2 episodes of Gilligans Island. Episode 1: They Crash, Episode 2: They Sail back home. They wanted us to sit there on our couchs fo years asking ourselves that very same question just to mess with us.

🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.