Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

First @$$ Clown of the Day

hardcorehavok

Feb 5, 2008, 10:57 AM
C: This phone is a piece of sh!t. (He slams a Samsung x496 onto the counter and starts walking around the store.)

M: Sorry to hear that, sir. What seems to be the matter?

C: I was just a World Ford talking to someone and it turned off by itself.

M: When you say "turned off," do you mean powered off or hung up?

C: Hung up. (I hate when people say "turned off" instead of "hung up." It causes confusion as the cause of the issue is usually totally different between the two.) It doesn't work anywhere. Not on Route 19, or Route 9 or even I-79. I can go from here to Pittsburgh and not be able to call anyone.

M: Let me see what I can do. (I pulled off the battery to reveal a RED sticker.) Sir, this sticker is usually white. It turns r...
(continues)
aussieguy73120

Feb 5, 2008, 11:02 AM
Typical customer! 👿

I'm sure he will call here (cell one) and complain. Oh what joy. 🙄
M15TER P1NK

Feb 5, 2008, 1:08 PM
"Ill be back" ??

is he bringing Arnold!?

😎
PhonemanJ

Feb 6, 2008, 2:21 PM
The funniest thing is that I had a customer come in yesxterday with a liquid damaged phone right after I read your string. The LDI was so red that it almost glowed. He knew about the LDI and was going by the theory that the best defense is a good offense. He was yelling that the phone had just stopped working yesterday and that there was no way that the phone was exposed to liquid yesterday. I had to explain the basics of circuit board corrosion to him. His phone was out of warranty, but he had insurance and was eligible for an upgrade, but he wasn't going to sign a new contract, nor was he going to pay the deductible for the insurance, he wanted me to just give him a new phone now. "Surely you have some kind of provision for this" he exclai...
(continues)
ReaperTut

Feb 6, 2008, 2:27 PM
some people are real arseholes.. err babies. thats it. act like thier 5 year old kids that come in the store that don't what they want when they want it. and throw a tantrum, however when adults come in that have kids, thier kids are usually more behaved then themselves.. :\

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.