Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

a great waste....

getsome

Feb 3, 2008, 10:21 PM
its amazing that el big pink spent a cool 3 mil on a superbowl ad that was far from stellar. Come on the basketball players bit is old. Hell we dont even carry the dwade sk anymore. Geez el big pink. You could of used that money to give small bonuses to the underpaid retail employees. Yea the same underpaid retail employees you screw on quota every month or the ones who've been here forever but have new hires making more.....amazing. Do I hear the values being shredded at this monent? Oh yes, I do.
Nikoletta

Feb 3, 2008, 10:30 PM
Remember like two years ago when the PEBL commercial came out? It was a really cool sort of like artistic commercial and nobody could figure out what the heck it was advertising, the name of the product and company wasn't mentioned until the very end when viewers had totally lost interest and it was in tiny print after a long confusing commercial. Ah BigPink, who do you put in charge of advertising and why don't you have other people look at the commercial before airing it?
getsome

Feb 4, 2008, 12:07 AM
that pebl commercial was dumb. Didn't they show the pebl under water in the beginning of it? Totally deceiving. The only good that came from the pebl were the alternate exchange options that came after it was released.
thwack1083

Feb 4, 2008, 12:05 PM
Its reason like this why i have a t-mo phone. hahahaha 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.