Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

working on super bowl sunday

vreaper

Feb 3, 2008, 11:41 AM
first of all, i really don't care who wins the super bowl as long as the patriots loose.

other than that, i'm just glad we only work til 5 on sundays.

any thoughts on working on super bowl sunday?
WhoDey

Feb 3, 2008, 11:47 AM
you suck, I gotta be here til 6.
Not to mention my wife isnt gonna watch the game... Ill be lucky if I catch the second half
vreaper

Feb 3, 2008, 11:58 AM
sorry 2 hear that. anybody got money on the game?
Nikoletta

Feb 3, 2008, 9:36 PM
You both suck, I'm here til 8! What a waste of time!
Fear The Cubans

Feb 3, 2008, 12:32 PM
so by not caring who wins the Super Bowl, but as long as the Patriots lose...basically means you're rooting for the Giants 🤣

What time is kickoff officially? I've heard multiple different answers ranging from 5:30-7 Eastern Time.
k2

Feb 3, 2008, 1:15 PM
6:30 eastern time
wireless

Feb 4, 2008, 1:26 PM
We brought in a little TV and watched the whole game at work. We were the most popular Kiosk for sure. (Not counting that we are the only kiosk...)

Before the game started, we figured might as well watch tv anyways, so we watched detroit smash dallas in NBA basketball, rangers whoop montreal in NHL and some golf and rodeo.

Its making me consider watching tv every sunday at work.

Too bad my boss wouldn't consider that...
vreaper

Feb 3, 2008, 12:40 PM
i want a quad-band phone that's a dual slider (1 slide out t9 and 1 slide out qwerty) as well as a touch screen display on the front and a 3.0 mega pixel camera on the back. on the front just below the touch screen i want a track ball similar to the 8830 worldphone by blackberry. also, i want pantech to manufacture it.
if a phone of such greatness is ever made, i want it to be named the brady... then i want eli manning and the rest of the ny giants to stomp the hell out of it.
BigShowJB

Feb 4, 2008, 3:37 PM
no, i didn't work yesterday!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.