Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Text messaging

chocolateman85006

Feb 1, 2008, 7:26 PM
Who else, besides me, is prohibited to use their cell phones at work? It sucks!
a Girl

Feb 1, 2008, 7:35 PM
i am!!! buuuuut....what they don't see won't hurt them
micky69ca

Feb 2, 2008, 11:09 AM
same herr
Dj Podmaster

Feb 1, 2008, 8:51 PM
We all have blackberries and are continuously on them. Even the management will be checking their emails while on the floor. Besides where would we be with out mass-pin-messaging when an attractive cust walks in or when one of our favorite screamers come for their monthly b****ing?
UOQuack

Feb 2, 2008, 10:40 AM
We can use ours, as long as our cell phone is from the company we work for. Otherwise, your phone better not even be on the sales floor.
ImmixGuy

Feb 2, 2008, 10:48 AM
Same here. Luckily, our company gives us free service.
jonnygee007

Feb 2, 2008, 11:07 AM
Thats sucks..We can have our phones on us but we cant talk on the Sales floor and the ringer has to be off. We can text but as long as we are paying attention to customers
I Give Bad Advice

Feb 2, 2008, 2:13 PM
I am encouraged to use it, but then again, I'm in sales.......
PhoneyName

Feb 2, 2008, 3:15 PM
They don't mind if I'm using my phone during down time, as long as it doesn't interfere with customers. I'm encouraged to carry my phone on the floor, so I can demonstrate texting/camera/games/etc. I'm also encouraged to "borrow" phones that have been returned and activate them on my line so I have something new and flashy to show off.
BigShowJB

Feb 2, 2008, 4:10 PM
I have to use mine, because our cheapass owner blocks LD on the store landline.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.