Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Pain in the but customers

jonnygee007

Feb 1, 2008, 4:34 PM
Dont you hate when you do business with a customer and they think that you are there own peronal salesman. They call or come in all the time to ask questions even when your busy with another customer they exspect you to stop what your doing to deal with them
Dj Podmaster

Feb 1, 2008, 8:42 PM
Especially when they think their entitled to special treatment. Such as "Wada you give me dat blueberry for free?"
UOQuack

Feb 2, 2008, 10:38 AM
In our company, when you complete a sale for a customer, you ARE that customer's personal salesman. We take complete ownership of our customers. We want them to think of us personally when they think of wireless, because that's how we get referral business (more money!). However, nothing gives any customer the right to cut ahead of other customers who are already being helped, or who are waiting to be helped.
ImmixGuy

Feb 2, 2008, 11:33 AM
Same here. I get more sales that way. They bring me thier friends, cousins, roomates, whatever. About 85-90% of my salkes come from custies I have strong relations with. Personally. i'll deal with their whining and nagging if I know in the end its going to fill my pockets.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.