Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 28 replies

Best customer name ever

Tmo Slave

Jan 30, 2008, 8:00 PM
I just helped a customer her name was Mahboobeh(Mah boob eh). I tried really really hard not to laugh.
ucantbeserious

Jan 30, 2008, 8:02 PM
i've had a couple customers with the last name areola i have to mute my mic everytime to keep them from hearing me bust out in laughter
Tmo Slave

Jan 30, 2008, 8:14 PM
Well atleast you can mute your mic I'm standing right infront of them. Its really hard not to laugh.
ucantbeserious

Jan 30, 2008, 8:15 PM
omgosh yeah that SUCKS! 🤣
lefteyeiu2002

Jan 30, 2008, 10:06 PM
When I worked in the records department at a community college I came across a student named "Princess MacDonald." That was terrific!

Plus our students used their own personal emails and I came across another student who had an email to this effect: "juicybigbooty2006@emaildomain.com"

🤣
BigShowJB

Jan 30, 2008, 10:40 PM
had a cust a cople months ago,.... dick clipper
Copper Emeritus

Jan 30, 2008, 10:38 PM
When I was a young cop my partner and I arrested a guy whose name was Flynoid Snapper. We could not figure out how his Momma and Daddy got that drunk!!!
AT n TingularOne

Jan 31, 2008, 9:01 AM
i was in retentions for my carrier a few years back, had an outbound call to a "southern state".....name pops up on the screen.........and i'm like "hello is (pause) Mr. Right Ball available please?? I lost it....It was a real person i kid you NOT! 🤣
Moruitelda

Jan 31, 2008, 9:12 AM
While not nasty or ridiculous like some of your customers, I helped sign Jeff Lebowski up for a phone.

"Hey, man... I'm like... The Dude, you know?"
Blumpelstiltskin

Jan 31, 2008, 12:33 PM
Hancock Shaker
Anil Bandido

serious.
televator

Jan 31, 2008, 1:08 PM
i got one whose legal name was malcolm electricwarrior, 'how may i help you today mr. electricwarrior?'
Foamy

Jan 31, 2008, 1:13 PM
Prissy Kuntz
Ida Forget
Jane Rape (problem account, for some reason became known as "The Rape case")
phonechaos

Jan 31, 2008, 2:13 PM
What are people thinking?? I had one, her name was Carmaine Duckcockhomos. Honest!! Imagine being a kid with a name like that!! Or the star football player. Whoa!!!!
Tmo Slave

Jan 31, 2008, 5:56 PM
Seriuosly I just had another lady come up and her name was Mahboubeh. 😳 Another rep was telling my that they helped a customer the other day named Foo King. Haha
Dj Podmaster

Jan 31, 2008, 5:59 PM
I get alot of Russian last names that wont fit into our name input field. i have no hope of ever pronouncing them.

Ive seen a Max Power and A. Pest (his license said Alfred, but his account was just A.)
ucantbeserious

Jan 31, 2008, 7:36 PM
the first name weidong yanno pronounced wee-dong.. i dunno i thought it was funny
Wyldchylde

Jan 31, 2008, 7:39 PM
Just did a credit check for a customer named Ding Dong.
ucantbeserious

Jan 31, 2008, 7:52 PM
lmfao, makes ya wonder if he lives up to his name.... or if he's actually a genious.
Wyldchylde

Jan 31, 2008, 8:09 PM
🤣 well he was Asian, and I have seen others with the last name Dong...but never saw a Ding Dong before today.

I also had someone come in with the first name E, that's it just E. They pulled out their SS card and that's what it had on it, E.

How unoriginal eh?
ReaperTut

Jan 31, 2008, 8:17 PM
atleast its original? sorta? 😳
BigShowJB

Feb 1, 2008, 10:43 AM
whas the last name nygma?
dznutts

Feb 1, 2008, 8:26 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣
Wyldchylde

Feb 2, 2008, 3:05 PM
🤣 that would've been great, but the last name was Lee

E Lee
ReaperTut

Jan 31, 2008, 8:29 PM
just had a customer named "Irma Weinrich12" seriously..and when i tested her phone thats how it came up on the caller ID!!!
princessn1984

Feb 2, 2008, 3:30 PM
I've had Aretha Franklin, James Brown, and a customers with the same name as my husband and my brother in law. I've also had a customer with a birthday on Feb. 29th.
televator

Feb 2, 2008, 4:15 PM
richard horney
FLPhoneGirl_87

Feb 2, 2008, 5:40 PM
I had a customer whos first and last name were the same and a gut who CLEARLY had a girls name!!!

NO REAL NAMES ARE USED BUT THEY ARE REALLY REALLY CLOSE!!!!

Ex: HARRY H HARRY
Ex: Lucy ......

At our store they tightened account access so when I had pulled up "lucy's" account and there were no authorized users I assumed the account was in his wifes name and I said "I'm sorry sir unfortunately as of dec 8th we have placed further restrictions on account information and your wife doesn't have any authorized users on the account" he starts laughing his a** off and says he is "lucy" and sure enough he was!!!! 🤣 😉
bonito

Feb 2, 2008, 6:42 PM
Dick Boner.

His real name was Richard, but he did go by Dick. Wow, just wow.
Timo3K

Feb 3, 2008, 11:14 PM
I spoke with Harry Potter once. The first thing out of his mouth when I asked how I could help, was to say, "Yes, my name is Harry Potter, no I will not show you my wand!" Yikes!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.