Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 21 replies

Another Dumb/Angry Customer

cingagent

Jan 29, 2008, 5:13 PM
So here I am, working by myself assisting a nice lady with her upgrade. An older gentleman walks into my store with a piece of paper in his hand, peering at the accessories, obviously not sure of himself. So I ask him if he has just a quick question, as I may be awhile with my current customer. Heres the convo:

C - Do you have a battery model number XXX?

M - I don't really know the model numbers of the batteries off-hand, but what kind of cell phone is it?

C - (getting flustered) How the hell should I know? Don't you people just have batteries here?

M - Well, we don't normally stock batteries, but how long have you had the cell phone?

C - I dunno, about 18months

M - Well, let me look up your account you might be eligble ...
(continues)
charliegirl

Jan 29, 2008, 5:23 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣
dznutts

Jan 29, 2008, 5:43 PM
Yeah well I got a good one...

A Customer comes into the store and says I would like to get my credit ran for Cellular service. I of course asked the customer because of the fact that when you run your credit with eaither sprint or nextel its the same for the other service provider. She said yes I have had my credit ran with nextel" I was like ok well what were your results! she replied $100.00 deposit per line required. I was like well that will be what your credit deposit will be here. her response was "well can you run it again maybe it might have changed!" I explained "not likely sence credit remains on file for 5 years. her response was well can we at least try. I was finally like "ok if you want me too then I will but it will not imp...
(continues)
charliegirl

Jan 29, 2008, 6:24 PM
I thikn it should be a requirement that everyone has to work a year in retail and/or restaurants. I bet you people would be a lot nicer to each other.
techguy22

Jan 29, 2008, 6:31 PM
Good idea. Just doubt it would work.
charliegirl

Jan 29, 2008, 6:34 PM
🤣 yeah there will always be someone who is nasty and wants to drag everyone in their path down with them.
techguy22

Jan 29, 2008, 6:34 PM
Yeah, but I think it will do alot to help the situation.
dznutts

Jan 29, 2008, 7:12 PM
Ok i want to lay it out so that you will know all about me Charliegirl.

My very first job I had was a paperboy i did that for two years.

I worked for Mc Donalds for 4 1/2 years getting promoted to Manager.

I worked for telemarketing for 3 years making top sales person for 2 of the three years.

On top of that I worked for Dennys as a bus boy got promoted to General Manager ( Oh BTW I worked their for 4 years)

THEN I worked for subway for 1 1/2 became store manager after 4 months of busting my butt

after that I worked as a maintenance technician for a retirement home changing lightbulbs and digging out chicken bones for the elderly.

finally I work for sprint for a 1 1/2 years being promoted to Trainer/Manager after working...
(continues)
charliegirl

Jan 30, 2008, 10:46 AM
😳 yeah you know all about annoying, dumb, angry customers!!!
dznutts

Jan 31, 2008, 3:16 PM
you know what dont judge people for what they do obviously it is funny to respond to the first one by laughinging but choose to scould me about my endevors. do me a favor and keep your opinion in regaurds to anything i say to yourself. unless your a Dumb angry customer.
charliegirl

Jan 31, 2008, 3:47 PM
🤨 I wasn't "bashing" you, I was agreeing with you. Learn to read jerk.
dznutts

Feb 1, 2008, 8:21 PM
OH 😲 Im so sorry I took it as you were bashing me... seriously my bad... I guess Im not used to the lingo used in the forums. it sounded to me like you were bashing me like saying I know everything about annoying dumb angry customers and stuff... but my bad.. if that was your intention I apologize! didnt mean to offend ya! I take back my previous post! 🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭
charliegirl

Feb 2, 2008, 10:04 AM
Yes I was agreeing with you especially since I said originally that everyone should work in retail and/or restaurant business. Then you listed your experience in both which to me means then you know exactly what I meant. Now that you know, it's all good
illinformedcustomer

Jan 31, 2008, 3:53 PM
damn thats a lot of crappy jobs and a lot of time to put into them so you must be pretty old now. Whats that like?
charliegirl

Jan 31, 2008, 4:01 PM
🤣 be careful, this one has a hot temper 🤣
dznutts

Jan 31, 2008, 4:02 PM
lol thanks no offense but im 29 just started working when i was really young!!! but yeah I got allot of experiance... but thank you!!! Its tought but I guess as long as you try its all good!!!!
BigShowJB

Jan 31, 2008, 6:06 PM
when i first applied for service in jan 07 i had 2line/150 deposit and in june i got 3lines 0deposit
Blumpelstiltskin

Jan 29, 2008, 5:37 PM
I get that crap at least twice a week.

"I need a good home phone with big numbers"

well lady, apparently you're pretty blind, because as you can see, we only deal with cellular phones.

Ugh... and I'm in the same shopping center as a radio shack...so I get dumbasses coming in here thinking they're walking into radio shack... as if the big blue globe doesnt give it away...
Arwinjadaninja

Jan 29, 2008, 6:24 PM
And thats why I am glad i work for a company with no landline affiliations!!!!
cilvzwagent

Jan 30, 2008, 10:53 AM
Welcome to the life of almost every Verizon Wireless agent location. They want to pay their landline bills here, get "wireless internet for $14.95" set up (They mean DSL..for some reason they think plugging your computer into a modem that is in turn plugged into the wall makes it WIREless), start and stop their landline service, and my favorite is, that when you tell them you're not affiliated..they want to use your one and only phone line to call the team because they're too stupid to call the 800# then press 0 for a representative. UGH!

okay..better now
jonnygee007

Feb 1, 2008, 5:01 PM
Thats funny. I get someone atleast once a week that comes in looking for something for there home phone. I send them to walmart
Dj Podmaster

Feb 1, 2008, 9:03 PM
I have to sell homephone, internet, wireless internet, cable and then finally wireless. 😕

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.