Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Changes I want to see made....

OfAMightDivine

Jan 29, 2008, 1:08 PM
We're dead today, so I have compiled a list of things I'd like to see changed.

1. Get rid of the idea of 'Customer Satisfaction Based Bonus'. It's a DUMB idea made by people who never talk to customers, and actually think that customers act like the ones in our training courses. (ie - I'd LOVE to change my calling plan! *Insert Carrier name* is awesome! I can't wait to tell all my friends about the VALUE I'm getting!!)

2. Get rid of Handling time requirements. Do you actually think we WANT to be on the phone longer with a screaming lunatic, or the little old man that has a PDA (no data package) for some reason, and just wants his voicemails? If we have to have handling time requirements, we should be able to hang up on people with out ...
(continues)
aussieguy73120

Jan 29, 2008, 1:12 PM
Agreed!!!

It would be great if all of your suggestions were used by all carriers!!!

But as we all know our customers are so dumb....they could not find their chocolate starfish with a road map and compass!!

😈 😈
OfAMightDivine

Jan 29, 2008, 1:35 PM
It would be nice, but common sense is something most management members are lacking.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.