Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Your only responsibilities

Arwinjadaninja

Jan 27, 2008, 6:48 PM
C: I bought a bluetoob headset last month and sent it back. where is my credit

Me: OK sir, may i have your order # so i can see whats going on?

C: no.

ME: not a problem, may i have you spell you first and last name and verify the last 4 of your soc.?

C: yeah, blah blah blah.

ME: OK sir, I see your original order, but i do not see that it has been returned to us. Do you have the tracking number for the return label we included in the package?

C: no, i just want my money back.

Me: OK sir, you are outside your return period and we do not show that we have it back. you do not have the return tracking #. I apologize but without that information we would not be able to credit you back for that.

C: but i sent it back.

Me:...
(continues)
Dj Podmaster

Jan 27, 2008, 8:13 PM
and of course its our fault we don't apply a GPS tracker on every piece of equipment. 😁
Hombre07

Jan 28, 2008, 12:16 AM
Damn us, we are such cheap irresponsible bastards.
Nikoletta

Jan 29, 2008, 5:49 PM
Ok so I totally read that and went "Dude, that person totally works here in my department, wonder who that is..."

Then about two seconds later your handle actually registered and all I could do was shake my head. This just goes to show how very out of it Niki is today!

I love that too, people send back $500 hardware and don't keep ANY tracking information at all, then they call in torqued as all get out because they haven't gotten a refund. We just need to prove we received the package to give you your money back but if you didn't bother to keep track of anything that would let us do that it isn't our fault...

I had one girl call in because she had sent back a bluetooth headset and wanted to know where the refund was. Couldn't fi...
(continues)
Arwinjadaninja

Jan 29, 2008, 6:20 PM
thats awesome. 🤣 don't you wish you could tell the custy that?
Nikoletta

Jan 29, 2008, 6:30 PM
Every day but you know we can't tell them what we actually think.

It's not always all bad but the ones that drive you batty are the ones that really stick out.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.