Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

these peolple always amaze me daily...

getsome

Jan 27, 2008, 4:20 PM
we have a row of phones that say "free with 2 year" of course these are the basics of the basic and they are free withouth rebate as stated but yet...daily...people ask "how much dis fome is wit da new activashun?"

and...

we have w490s in 3 different colors all in a row, all with the same price card, all with the same feature card but yet...daily...people ask "wuz da diffrence between deze 3 fomes?"

and...

i'm sick of people not listening to the automated machine when they call (the ivr tells you location and hours of store), so now when the phone rings a rep i answer it "thanks for calling ****mobile WE CLOSE AT 8 this is ___ how may i help you?" TO WHICH I GET "Yeas, what time do you crose?"

it's like, WTF people. There are ...
(continues)
Dj Podmaster

Jan 27, 2008, 8:16 PM
I guess the stereotypes had to originate somewhere.
hoonder sneets

Jan 27, 2008, 8:44 PM
Same people who call and ask "why is my bill so high?", then I ask "well, have you had a chance to look at it?". Its always a response along the lines of "that's why I called you." or "no, I just want to know why its so high.". Has anyone else lost all faith in the future of humanity like I have?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.