Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Anyone else bored?

lmpff

Jan 3, 2005, 7:45 PM
Is it just my store, or is today the most boring day ever? In the five hours I've been here, only one person has walked through the front door! I feel like dialing 911 and saying I'm being robbed just to get some company!! What do all of you people do at work when you are bored?
WRIhouston

Jan 3, 2005, 8:39 PM
I listen to music and talk to other reps.. But mainly I just take long lunches come in late and leave early..... (In Best Buy) I like showing ppl what a great deal we have on a pair of washer and dryer sets whenever they ask about something of the subject like "Where are the MP3 players?"...
lmpff

Jan 4, 2005, 11:11 AM
At least you have company. My store operates on only a few employees, so I am alone half of the time. I had it easy yesterday, a seven hour shift but four of those hours I was alone, and we don't get lunch breaks, we have to bring ours and eat it here ☚ī¸
kigirl11

Jan 4, 2005, 12:20 PM
i do crosswords, read sports illustrated and talk with ya all....today definetely sux! Another boring day w/no customers it is such a dramatic change from christmas season to this.
lmpff

Jan 4, 2005, 12:29 PM
I've been here two hours and just sold my first two accessories of the day! yea! 😁
kmfdmgod

Jan 4, 2005, 2:20 PM
We've been open since 9am and the only person to come through the door was the mailman. đŸ‘ŋ
tequilasundae

Jan 4, 2005, 3:45 PM
sold one phone when we opened,,,been dead ever since...get to leave early to go to a banquet sponsored by my carrier for scoringn 98% on that shop last month...
ShunAsa

Jan 4, 2005, 2:44 PM
R u in Houston?
Steff34

Jan 6, 2005, 3:42 PM
Yeah. Because of the snow...this store has been slow all day... yeah and theres 10 of us on today. wow, talk about boring.
tequilasundae

Jan 6, 2005, 4:00 PM
well at least you have 10 people to talk to!!
sw44

Jan 6, 2005, 7:26 PM
yeah, its super slow here in the mall. there are three of us and we are just doing nothing. i almost miss the long holiday hours because we were always busy and time went by so much faster, but then again 10-9 hours are better than 7-11

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.