Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 42 replies

To the Employee Care rep I talked to yesterday

WhoDey

Jan 24, 2008, 10:44 AM
As the song goes: "Hate is a strong word, but I really really really dont like you"

Why you felt it prudent to REMOVE my employee plan entirely, and put me on the iDEN employee blackberry plan, Ill never know.
Now, maybe its my fault for not being clear when I said "I just activated my BB pearl and need to get the BB plan added".. what I should have said is "Are you a total retard, yes or no?"
And why you set me up to do a PRL update that somehow got locked up and didnt go through, forcing me to recall care 4 times, I also do not know.
It only took 4 hours to get my BB working, so I guess I should thank you??

On second thought.. hate is the perfect word.. I hope youre one of the 4000
Dan Hesse

Jan 24, 2008, 10:49 AM
Let's hope WhoDey you'll be one of the other 3999 and your store is one of the 125.
ucantbeserious

Jan 24, 2008, 12:18 PM
why are ya bein a jerk to whodey? i think he's totally justified in his post. so yeah.. dont be a jerk.
Armand Goldman

Jan 24, 2008, 1:02 PM
As an add on to Danny Boy's comment, I can't wait to see how many Sprint senior executives will be shown the door. I truly suspect Sprint's demise isn't too far off in the near future.

http://newsreleases.sprint.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=12714 ... »
ucantbeserious

Jan 24, 2008, 1:15 PM
hunny, sprint isn't going anywhere, k. so get over it. 😁
overboost_t88

Jan 24, 2008, 2:06 PM
oh but they are with all this going on how can you say such a comment! 😕

everyone has forgot that sprint has till june to move there iden 800mhz network off the 800 band so you will see as with the rest of us! 😉
ucantbeserious

Jan 24, 2008, 2:14 PM
so they'll move it, and if they dont get it moved then they'll pay a fine or something, i dunno, but i can say this much, sprint is not shutting down, or selling out or what ever. sorry i know lots of people who hate sprint want it to, but its not gonna happen.
powerman79

Jan 24, 2008, 2:22 PM
Unless JC comes down from the heavens wearing a "I Love Sprint" tshirt on.....Sprint is going downnnnnnnnn!!!!!!
ucantbeserious

Jan 24, 2008, 2:41 PM
I'm in good with the Man, and actually he's planning a visit sometime in the next year i'm workin on gettin the t-shirts made now.
BigShowJB

Jan 24, 2008, 7:36 PM
so THAT's who the guy with the sprint logo on his tunic was... I wondered why he was speaking aramaic...
captainplooky

Jan 24, 2008, 1:09 PM
Quit hateful for a new member.
Armand Goldman

Jan 24, 2008, 1:43 PM
I assure you Dan isn't a newcomer to PS nor the industry. Look who he is.
captainplooky

Jan 24, 2008, 2:03 PM
đŸ¤Ŗ

You've got to be kidding - if not - I've got a bridge I want to sell you, but you better act quick as I have some foreign investors interested already.
captainplooky

Jan 24, 2008, 7:23 PM
Time is running out... the Prince of Nigeria (one of many strangely enough) is flying in soon and will be looking at photographs of the bridge I'm selling.

It's only a matter of time before the funds are transferred and I give him back a small refund for the cost of the wire transfer.

Better act quick Armand if you are interested.

đŸ¤Ŗ
ucantbeserious

Jan 24, 2008, 7:25 PM
call me an idiot,,, but im confused lol
BigShowJB

Jan 24, 2008, 7:37 PM
i think they are talking about Mister Ray
captainplooky

Jan 24, 2008, 8:14 PM
Basically Armand is trying to imply and apparently believes the Phonescoop user named Dan Hesse is the real Dan Hesse (the new CEO of Sprint/Nextel).

Since he believes that, I wanted to sell him a bridge I own if he was interested, but like I said, the Prince of Nigeria is flying in on Flight 419 to consider purchasing it so he will have to act fast.
ucantbeserious

Jan 24, 2008, 8:16 PM
ahhh ok i gotcha sorry im having an extremely slow day today lol
Ghosthendrikson

Jan 24, 2008, 8:43 PM
What is said bridge providing access too?
captainplooky

Jan 24, 2008, 11:16 PM
It provides access between two points, which it spans.
ReaperTut

Jan 24, 2008, 11:28 PM
lmfao .. you guys crack me up.. but is the bridge even built? if so what two spaces does it span between? hrrm/?? i may buy it to stick up the new sprint's ceo's bum, it'll probably fit
captainplooky

Jan 24, 2008, 11:49 PM
Yes the bridge is built and it spans the space between the two points it allows access to.

You can visual the bridge and space it spans like this.

.-SPACE-.
A-BRIDGE-B
ReaperTut

Jan 25, 2008, 1:16 PM
lmao, still avoiding the question i see.
Crapbag

Jan 25, 2008, 1:19 PM
It's not what the bridge connects to that is important. It's the journey across it.
ReaperTut

Jan 25, 2008, 1:34 PM
yes yes, i know this mang.. its just not every day you run into another smartarse like myself that actually knows how to play the mind game well.. bravo zulu to you
Armand Goldman

Jan 24, 2008, 10:59 PM
I have some swampland down in the Everglades for commerical building I'll sell you quite inexpensively as well as some very nice desert areas in Arizona great for farming. đŸ¤Ŗ
captainplooky

Jan 24, 2008, 11:15 PM
It's always funny when people respond to a joke, by using the same joke... wait... no it's not.
Crapbag

Jan 24, 2008, 11:21 PM
That however was hillarious... wait... no it's not. đŸ¤Ŗ

Ah damn.
Armand Goldman

Jan 24, 2008, 11:43 PM
Bring back sexy Paul Rudd!
Crapbag

Jan 24, 2008, 11:46 PM
Everybody thought I was paul rudd. I didn't want to misprepresent. No one seemed to understand that my SN and profile quote were his. ☚ī¸
giantpeach

Jan 24, 2008, 8:22 PM
đŸ˜ŗ Oh...BURN!
stuntman21

Jan 27, 2008, 12:27 AM
what's really funny is the fact that you don't realize that none of the care reps are getting canned with the 4000, that is only sprint employees, we are not sprint employees, we work for a totally different company, and that's why we don't have employee plans nor can we get them, we train way too hard to be called sprint employees, you probably didn't claify enough to the rep, i know some of those outsourced reps can be a bit stubborn in understanding you but they do their job, but maybe you will be one of those that are canned, that would be nice, then you won't have to worry about anyone changing your employee plan that you pay almost nothing for because of the little work you do, but i have a job because you don't wanna do yours 7 times ...
(continues)
WhoDey

Jan 27, 2008, 12:54 AM
stuntman21 said:
you probably didn't claify enough to the rep,

Let me get this straight you worthless, retarded waste of payroll..
You, in your infinite wisdom.. feel like I didnt "clarify" to the rep that "Hey, could you not take of my free unlimited everything plan that I have since I am an employee of the company, and that is one of the benefits of my continued employment at this place" when I asked her to "Add the Blackberry plan onto my Pearl that I just got"

Right.. Ill be sure to clarify such things for you bunch of mongoloid retards that inhabit the other end of the phone.
Thank you for clarifying that you are truly useless and cant do the most basic of tasks without screwing them up.. you ha...
(continues)
techguy22

Jan 27, 2008, 1:12 PM
Wow...... 😲 đŸ˜ŗ
stuntman21

Jan 30, 2008, 12:59 AM
wow...that was pretty good...are you in ensemble? if so then it's not possible with your plan...and that's probably why they changed you...so quit being a dumb@ss and just suck it up and be a man...quit your whining because you already got your plan back you cheap piece of garbage...
WhoDey

Jan 30, 2008, 10:14 AM
lol.. again with the not possible garbage.

I can spell it for you if you want
d-o n-o-t t-a-k-e a-n e-m-p-l-o-y-e-e p-l-a-n o-f-f e-v-e-r-!

And what isnt possible? Having a pearl with a CDMA blackberry pack? Im glad youre not regular customer care.. id be cleaning up your messes all day and night.

Dude, shut it.. just admit you got owned and have no idea how to respond, we'll all respect you a little more in the end.
stuntman21

Jan 30, 2008, 5:58 PM
that actually is possible...and what are you talking about...cleaning up my messes...you couldn't even prevent one from happening...let alone clean up anyone elses...
ucantbeserious

Jan 30, 2008, 6:03 PM
children children stop fighting cant we all just get along?!?!?!? lets talk about... puppies, everyone likes puppies,, or kittens maybe lol..
stuntman21

Jan 31, 2008, 12:36 AM
yeah...i like them both...they make good footballs...lol...j/k...i wasn't fighting...just letting the hard@ss know that if he is in ensemble we can't add the blackberry plan to employee plans and it would require a plan change...which i'm sure he was told about but he was too impatient to understand and just said "yeah go for it"... 😉
WhoDey

Feb 1, 2008, 2:36 PM
I guess Ill give up explaining the realms of possible and not possible on you.
stuntman21

Feb 1, 2008, 4:51 PM
good that you admit defeat... 🤤
ac4321

Jan 31, 2008, 12:56 AM
"you probably didn't claify enough to the rep"

*clarify

Are you serious? WTF is there to clarify?

If you call into activate a phone it tells you what it is by the ESN.

If going from CDMA random phone to CDMA Blackberry, the only thing to do is change the data codes to BB ones. You don't even touch the core minute plan codes.

Your flame attempt fails.
stuntman21

Jan 31, 2008, 4:15 PM
no it doesn't...if you only understood how the plans work...the employee plan code includes the data...for a regular phone...but for the bb they have to have a special plan...when you try to add it...there is an error that says that the internet is already included...so the unexperienced rep that hasn't done it before might see that the cust has to have the plan so let's switch him to a comparable plan that will let me add the bb plan...so there is clarity to be made..."hey if it makes you change the plan don't worry about it"...if the cust/"rep" is being an @ss then he might have been educated of the fact that his plan was being changed but wanted to get off the phone too fast to understand or didn't take the time to realize this fact...bot...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.