Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

i love scotch

vreaper

Jan 23, 2008, 12:31 PM
I LOVE SCOTCH! SCOTCHI-SCOTCH SCOTCH! HERE IT GOES DOWN! DOWN INTO MY BELLY!
Trench.Coat.4.Hire

Jan 23, 2008, 9:17 PM
its all about Johnny Walker Black 😛
katman_blue

Jan 23, 2008, 10:29 PM
It's all about Johnnie Walker BLUE! I just got me a bottle at the duty free shop for $135! 🤤
akanderson

Jan 24, 2008, 9:19 AM
Chivas Regal Royal Salute

😎
Dan Hesse

Jan 23, 2008, 11:49 PM
This has nothing to do with the wireless industry related to employees and should have been reserved to the Lounge I believe. BTW, you quoted a line from Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.
Armand Goldman

Jan 23, 2008, 11:50 PM
You go Dan the Man! I wish he was MY man. 🤤
whymeohgodwhyme

Feb 4, 2008, 7:46 AM
Armand Goldman said:
You go Ray the Man! I wish he was me, oh wait he is me! 🤤

Fixed. 😁
poweredup

Jan 24, 2008, 10:13 AM
heres something to do with the industry, "gimmie my damn merit raise!"

thanks in advance

my corp id is..... momoney1234
vreaper

Jan 25, 2008, 12:20 PM
yes i kno what i quoted because it's an awesome movie. in fact it won an oscar. for what you ask? for best movie ever made.

but on a serious note, the fact that i love scotch and am border-line alcoholic is a direct result of working for an industry where some of the dumbest people the northeast region has to offer come into my store screaming at me because they broke their phone.

also, who cares?
whymeohgodwhyme

Feb 4, 2008, 7:47 AM
vreaper said:
yes i kno what i quoted because it's an awesome movie. in fact it won an oscar. for what you ask? for best movie ever made.

but on a serious note, the fact that i love scotch and am border-line alcoholic is a direct result of working for an industry where some of the dumbest people the northeast region has to offer come into my store screaming at me because they broke their phone.

also, who cares?

Ray Carroll cares because he is trying to be a moderator. So he will harass you under his many screen names.
vreaper

Feb 4, 2008, 5:31 PM
...ok... i still love scotch
whymeohgodwhyme

Feb 4, 2008, 7:45 AM
Dan Hesse said:
This has nothing to do with the wireless industry related to employees and should have been reserved to the Lounge I believe. BTW, you quoted a line from Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.
powerman79

Jan 24, 2008, 9:26 AM
Lol that movie was hilarious...

Ladies and gentleman, can I please have your attention? I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need you all to stop what your doing and listen..... Cannonball!!! lol

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.