Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

no funny stories?

ucantbeserious

Jan 22, 2008, 6:50 PM
come on we work in the cell business you all have got to have some funny crazy or stupid stories to tell.. please please please im bored outta my mind
hardcorehavok

Jan 22, 2008, 6:55 PM
C - I would like to pay my bill with a credit card.

M - We do not take credit card payments.

C - Okay. Goodbye.

How's that?
ucantbeserious

Jan 22, 2008, 6:59 PM
well you attempted to entertain so i wont shoot you down lol. im tryin to think of a good one but working here so long i hear so much my mind is kind of mush lol
thatnewgirl

Jan 22, 2008, 10:04 PM
HA, that is way better than all my comvos go.

C: Can I make a payment here?

Me: With cash only.

C: Can I pay with a check (or credit card)?

Me: Cash Only.

When I say with cash only, that is what i freaking mean. Cash only/ Oh, you have a credit card? Well in that case....

??????

How can this really happen at least 5times a day?
ReaperTut

Jan 22, 2008, 11:09 PM
i just got an unopened new release of keak the sneak handed to me at the kiosk. just asked me if i liked the artist an hands me a brand new CD, never been opened.. no track list so im guessin its a demo or a single track only. but dude said its unreleased ::::shruggs shoulders:::: i said i heard of the guy, didnt say i was a fan..
black berry

Jan 23, 2008, 10:25 AM
Our store is under construction, and this is what is said like 50 million times a day.

M- Welcome to ****

C- Are you guys under construction or something?

Answer A= Wow! I didn't even realize it thanks for pointing that out!

Answer B= Nope. This is our new look. And we hired construction workers to sell cell phones but they seem to like to tear stuff down and rebuild alot.

I'm sick of construction. People need to avoid my store.
ac4321

Jan 23, 2008, 11:21 AM
OLF= old fat guy

I'm helping OLF and go to the back for a minute to fix something. I come back out and OLF is flirting with my female coworker... blah blah blah something about cooking.

OLF gets his phone back and starts to leave, thanking us. My coworker says thanks and that she'll "try that recipe."

OLF walks away and says, "us old fat guys can cook." My female coworker says, "I can too."

I say to my coworker, "but you're not old.."
cellphonetourettes

Jan 23, 2008, 7:58 PM
Have you read Online with VW Episodes 1-3? 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.