Heath Ledger found Dead?!?!?!?!

cilvzwagent

Jan 22, 2008, 5:57 PM
Heath Ledger found dead in NYC apartment
Oscar-nominated actor reportedly discovered in Mary-Kate Olsen's home

Breaking news
MSNBC News Services
updated 20 minutes ago
NEW YORK - Heath Ledger was found dead Tuesday in a Manhattan apartment in a possible drug-related death, police said. He was 28.

According to the New York Times, Ledger was found naked and unconscious with pills strewn all around him in an apartment owned by actress Mary-Kate Olsen. Police sources told the Times that the death appeared to be a suicide.

NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said Ledger had an appointment for a massage at the apartment. The housekeeper, who went to let Ledger know the masseuse was there, found him unconscious at approximately 3:30 p.m. E...
(continues)
hardcorehavok

Jan 22, 2008, 6:00 PM
I wonder what this means for "The Dark Knight."
robtheman

Jan 22, 2008, 6:03 PM
The filming for Dark Knight would have ended quite some time ago.
hardcorehavok

Jan 22, 2008, 6:05 PM
What about marketing? The Joker was/is the main marketing point of the movie.
robtheman

Jan 22, 2008, 6:07 PM
They can just use his image/voice from the movie. It's been done before.
donkey_kong86

Jan 22, 2008, 6:34 PM
would that really be necessary? i mean they did finish filming and all they really need to do is editing.
robtheman

Jan 22, 2008, 7:15 PM
You say tomato, I say tomato.

That doesn't really work very well with text...
donkey_kong86

Jan 23, 2008, 12:31 PM
🤣
pixystyx

Jan 22, 2008, 6:00 PM
I Know!!! I want to cry...he was so cute
😢 😢 😢
ReaperTut

Jan 22, 2008, 9:13 PM
was he the one with curly hair? i dun remember who he was.. but that sucks.
Crapbag

Jan 22, 2008, 9:16 PM
Yeah. He was the bad boy in 10 things I hate about you. He was in A Nights Tale and The Legionair too.
ReaperTut

Jan 22, 2008, 9:20 PM
i seen a knights tale with my ex.. not a half bad movie.. so he was the peasant posing as a knight to be able to joust then ya?
Crapbag

Jan 22, 2008, 9:24 PM
Correct.
ucantbeserious

Jan 22, 2008, 6:05 PM
Don't get me wrong, that is sad and unfortunate, but... thats not shop talk, there's a huge thread about it in the lounge.
ReaperTut

Jan 22, 2008, 9:21 PM
there's alot of chickidoos that are butt hurt about it.. gotta give em a chance to move on to the next starlet .. lol.. like JTT, its just a phase..
ucantbeserious

Jan 23, 2008, 12:13 PM
im a chickidoo lol but my butt doesnt hurt about it, yeah it sucks that such a young person died, but it happens and well, chances are noone on this board actually knew the guy. oh well just my two cents, not that its really worth anything. lol
BigShowJB

Jan 22, 2008, 9:45 PM
really? hmm let me mourn for an appropriate amount of time for how much i cared for him. ok thats enough... 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.