Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Need Opinions From Cingular/SunCom Sales Reps & 3rd Party Dealers

uNt0uChAbLe

Dec 30, 2004, 9:12 PM
Hi,
You all may know me from such threads as "OH MY GOD CINGULARS CUSTOMERS SERVICE IS HORRIBLE", "Sell Me To Cingular", and also "Keep Me With Verizon." Well yesterday I decided to jump on the GSM wagon for the heck of it because I was at the end of my VZW contract and I was bored (Yeah I know Im a big hypocrite). So I signed a 1 year deal with SunCom (soon to be Cingular March 1st) and picked up the UnPlan and the SE T637. I have to throw in that the voice clarity on my SunCom phone has been better then my VZW v710, but thats another thread that I dont want to start. But anyway, while I was talking with the SunCom store manager she offered me a job. Now they will turn into Cingular March 1st so business will boom then. Well last week I s...
(continues)
cpc3676

Dec 30, 2004, 9:25 PM
I make 10 grand a year.
megs72979

Dec 30, 2004, 9:55 PM
you work for an insurance co
cpc3676

Dec 31, 2004, 11:38 AM
I have two official jobs! I also have my fingers dipped into a lot of other things.
ali_dawn

Dec 31, 2004, 11:54 AM
I work for a third party dealer. We sell Sprint, T-Mobile, and AT&T activations (
ali_dawn

Dec 31, 2004, 12:10 PM
Wow! Okay that erased my entire paragraph. What I was trying to say was:

I work for a third party dealer. We sell Sprint, T-Mobile, and AT&T activations

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.