Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Best Customer of the Week

ac4321

Jan 16, 2008, 2:48 PM
C= customer, young male
F= customer's friend, also a young male

(C's phone was being serviced and was finished and ready to go, customer just wandering around the store)

F- "hey, man, what time is it? why don't you get your phone and bounce? why you hanging out at the sprint store?"

I laughed, a lot.
ac4321

Jan 16, 2008, 3:02 PM
Update-

F- "dog, it's 3, how much longer you gonna be? we gotta get to the terminal."

C- "I'm almost done man!"

🤣
coolestguyinsa

Jan 17, 2008, 8:39 PM
I used to work for coporate Sprint, and you would have your regular custys come in to hang out walk around the store check out new phones and Bluetooth headsets. Sprint has XM radio now, but before the merger when our manager were not working we would put on some great music and crank it up. Since the merger all the coporate store were remodeled, people like that. Ahhh the good old days of Sprint.
Heather

Jan 17, 2008, 9:29 PM
Thats why I like working indirect. Even our managers like to jam out to the music when we are not busy.
rivers9180

Jan 18, 2008, 2:07 PM
i don't mind my reps rockin some music, just as long as their work is done and any customers are annoyed

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.