Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

like dawn of the dead...

tequilasundae

Dec 30, 2004, 9:51 AM
not open for antother 10 minutes...and people are staring at me thru the gates....like thats gon make me open earlier 🤣 🤣
megs72979

Dec 30, 2004, 9:55 AM
how about when people are waiting, and someone else comes up and pulls on the door like the rest of them already waiting didn't try that! 🙄 🙄
tequilasundae

Dec 30, 2004, 11:08 AM
yeah.,.funny thing was i didn't even have the lights on yet...and no other store in the mall was open either..then i got our monthly visit from this person who i have to explain our prepaid to every month, and she brought her equally toothless hubby for backup, who actually threatened to "go round and round" with me...
luckyman

Dec 30, 2004, 12:38 PM
dont you love prepaid customers? i have 3 repeating customers that i completely ignore now, even when they speak to me.
JessiCSR

Dec 30, 2004, 12:41 PM
ooh ohh! elaborate! This sounds fun.
luckyman

Dec 30, 2004, 12:48 PM
like when i ask 'can i help you?' and the customer doesn't agnoledge me. i just turn do it right back to certain BS customers. 😈
JessiCSR

Dec 30, 2004, 12:49 PM
well I know THAT....elaborate on these BS customers! I need a laugh!
luckyman

Dec 30, 2004, 12:56 PM
you know, the customer that stopps every 2 weeks and asks 'so, which one is your best phone' or 'will you run my credit?'. or the old guys asking 'so, i hear verizon is buyin cingular, whatta think of that young fellow?'. i mean, i'm not here just to talk with a bored mall walker. 😛
shadedpain4

Dec 30, 2004, 12:58 PM
if people say that stuff to you, you need to change your name to "unluckyman".
luckyman

Dec 30, 2004, 12:59 PM
😁 🤣
luckyman

Dec 30, 2004, 1:07 PM
i chose 'luckyman' cause i faintly resemble Lucky, the Lucky Charms guy. i suppose i have a pot o gold, but damnned if i can find it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.