Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Ok, sweety, what I need you to do is....

Nikoletta

Jan 10, 2008, 7:36 PM
Take your computer, turn it off... unplug it and pack it all back up in the box. Now take that box back to the store you bought the computer from and explain that you are receiving a PEBKAC/ID-10-T Error.

Seriously, you're on "Letstalk.com" not T-Mobile.com I know it says T-Mobile on the site but I will guarantee that you aren't on T-mobile.com... how you may ask can I be so certain, we don't carry the headset you're saying is listed on that site. I know THIS because of a few little factoids... first, I've worked her for over 3 years, just had my anniversary back in November in fact. Second, I worked in the accessories department for a full year of that time, I am INTIMATELY familiar with our accessory page layout, I am quite adept at...
(continues)
techguy22

Jan 10, 2008, 7:53 PM
You should have added.... While you are at it.... Do all of us a favor and take yourself out of the gene pool. Thanks
inked n poked.

Jan 10, 2008, 8:10 PM
that is all.
Nikoletta

Jan 10, 2008, 9:17 PM
Seriously, this happens ALL THE TIME.

"But I placed the order with BigPink!" And they want to track it, exchange it, get a missing accessory sent out, whatever... but they placed the original order through www.idontknowhowtouseacomputersoithinkimontmo bile.com However, because they are convinced that they did it through our site they don't have any way to contact the actual company that they need to be dealing with.

At least two or three of these guys a day, and I get to spend twenty minutes explaining to them the difference between Let's Talk.com and BigPink.com and trying to find out exactly where they placed the order so they can go deal with THEM.
inked n poked.

Jan 10, 2008, 9:21 PM
really!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.