Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

Security Deposit with T-Mobile

ZannaBoo

Jan 6, 2008, 11:44 AM
Does anyone know how the security deposits are with T-Mobile? Are they as strict as VZW or are they a little more lienant like sprint? What is the highest anyone has seen for deposit TMO? My contract is up with sprint in Feb. I am looking at going with TMO but I want to get a heads up ans see if its worth putting an inquiry on my credit report. WIth sprint I didnt need a deposit for my 1st line the second line I needed 125.00. Can anyone give me an idea Thanks
getsome

Jan 6, 2008, 12:53 PM
then you know that you already know you have less than steller credit. if you know you don't pay your bills, don't come. if you complain a lot with your current company for cutting you off because you're late, don't come. you probably don't live in my area but please spare the poor reps time that might have to deal with you....

if the above is not true...then do some homework. it's obvious you have the internet. a search would be good.

but...since you posted in this forum i'm pretty sure you don't have any idea how to search so i took the initiative for you...

http://search.t-mobile.com/inquiraapp/ui.jsp?ui_mode ... »

now what you have to do is, take that link above, highlight all of the contents, right cl...
(continues)
getsome

Jan 6, 2008, 12:54 PM
i goofed. you don't even have to copy and paste. just click. how easy is that!
getsome

Jan 6, 2008, 1:25 PM
in the last line i said "role" instead of "roll" sue me.
getsome

Jan 6, 2008, 1:26 PM
i said "roll" instead of "roll" sue me.
getsome

Jan 6, 2008, 1:27 PM
i must be still hungover....
getsome

Jan 6, 2008, 1:46 PM
booyah.
cellb1tch

Jan 7, 2008, 9:22 AM
at first i thought you were a little rude, but then you really made laugh!!! 🤣

and i love how you corrected yourself!!

you crack me up!!

sorry zannaboo!!
Cingular724

Jan 7, 2008, 10:27 AM
Sounds like getsome did not graduate the 2nd grade 😲
ZannaBoo

Jan 7, 2008, 10:29 AM
Dont be sorry. I understand getsome's POV. I work is customer service myself. 😉
cellb1tch

Jan 7, 2008, 10:52 AM
maybe he just needs to 'getsome'!!
ZannaBoo

Jan 7, 2008, 11:01 AM
🤣
spidermon

Jan 6, 2008, 4:00 PM
T-Mobile does not charge deposits. Instead we have a service called flex pay that allows you to pick any tmobile plan you choose. The only difference is that you pay for your service in advance instead of paying at the end of the month..let me know if you need more explanation. Sorry for the other prick in the thread, guess he needs to get some himself.
spidermon

Jan 6, 2008, 4:02 PM
😉
getsome

Jan 6, 2008, 4:58 PM
😉
getsome

Jan 6, 2008, 4:56 PM
you know that's what's on all of our minds. tell me that you were activating a customer and automatically knew it was going to be a deact. it all happens. you dont' want "that" customer do you?
ZannaBoo

Jan 6, 2008, 5:38 PM
Just so you know I have been with Sprint for 6 yrs and NEVER has my phone been suspended for any reason. I am the kind of customer you want! 😛 Thanks for the info spidermon!
Nikoletta

Jan 6, 2008, 6:01 PM
I was going to say about what spidey said...

The very worst case scenario... you don't get any discounts on the phones and you have to pay for service up front.

There are a few other minor restrictions but by and large it's better for everybody this way.
beeferjay

Jan 7, 2008, 3:51 PM
an ass

and you know it.

just answer the question, or dont.

no need for personal rantings and ravings.

be nice and dont be a jerk...

please read the TOU

thank you come again
getsome

Jan 9, 2008, 11:09 AM
corrected. and....i apologize. seriously. it wasnt meant to be taken that way. seriously.

i play guild wars. flame on.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.