Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Why on earth do people get mad at us for THEM breaking their phones?

chocolateman85006

Jan 3, 2008, 5:07 PM
😡
ReaperTut

Jan 3, 2008, 5:09 PM
because they want us to make them feel better by sayin that its ok, it happens, instead of the obvious, your a moron why do you come in with these stupid accusations that because you gettin crappy reception your phone breaks? riiiiiiighhhht, and dick cheney didn't shoot that guy on purpose. ;x
chocolateman85006

Jan 3, 2008, 5:30 PM
I feel ya. People need to take responsibility for their actions!
ReaperTut

Jan 3, 2008, 5:32 PM
next time, that i get a phone that isn't broken fully and they got insurance, ima slam that mofo up against the wall, hand it back and say, would you like me to help fill out your insurance claim? with a smile.. 🙂 hahahah,, muwahhaha
chocolateman85006

Jan 3, 2008, 9:44 PM
🤣 😈
Jennyboo

Jan 3, 2008, 5:39 PM
I just had someone get mad at me because they lost their phone and didn't have insurance and they were only eligible for the 1 year rebate of $75 off a new phone.

A-I didn't lose their phone, they did
B-They outright told me they declined the insurance b/c it was too much monthly.
C-I offered them something off a new phone at least plus other options of where he could possibly find one at a cheaper price.

I did what I could
chocolateman85006

Jan 3, 2008, 9:42 PM
The nerve of people.
BigShowJB

Jan 4, 2008, 11:08 AM
i absolutely agree... the nerve of some reps not giving up their personal phoen to replace a customer's broken one or offering to pay for a free iPhone and service out of their own pocket.
Nikoletta

Jan 3, 2008, 9:16 PM
I just had one of my first experiences with this phenomenon.

Chick calls in, she just got the phone two days ago. She lost it, it was probably stolen. It was a Sidekick LX, so like $400 to replace without contract. She didn't have insurance and wanted to know what we were going to do for her.

Not a single thing. I will get you customer care and they can see about selling you a new phone, other than that? I'll shake my head at your lack of wisdom in purchasing such an expensive device and not bothering to insure it.

Then she has the gal to ask if she can get a free car charger for her trouble or free bluetooth headset.

Because your phone was stolen. Not just no, but Hell No.
chocolateman85006

Jan 3, 2008, 9:43 PM
I'd be like, "Hell ----ing no!!"
beeferjay

Jan 4, 2008, 8:53 AM
products of american society.

We spoil them with customer service instead of telling it like it is.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.