Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Iphone question here!!!! lol

klazziic

Jan 2, 2008, 6:35 PM
hey i have a customer who has an iphone:

so he has his old phone and wants the contacs to transfer to the i phone ...... i took the sim out of the iphone and place it on his old phone and copy all contacts to sim ... then i out it back in the iphone .... now does anyone know where i would find the sim contacs? .... and how i would load it up?

for example on a blackberry you would go to menu> sim phone book> copy all to contact list to adress book....
chainsaw

Jan 2, 2008, 7:39 PM
I am pretty sure the iphone won't read contacts off the sim.
whymeohgodwhyme

Jan 2, 2008, 8:32 PM
chainsaw said:
I am pretty sure the iphone won't read contacts off the sim.

the iphone doesn't even do that?! Wowee. I think I will just stick with my Nokia 3120. It is a good easy to use phone.
fyredawg

Jan 2, 2008, 8:42 PM
Iphone blows.
burntbridges

Jan 3, 2008, 11:06 AM
you have to copy the contacts either to a flash drive, enter them all into outlook and sync, or enter them manually. ☹️ it sucks.
getsome

Jan 3, 2008, 2:29 PM
jailbreak -> add installer -> google for the French iPhone respository -> add that to the list of sources in installer -> download the sim contact copier tool -> run
getsome

Jan 3, 2008, 2:36 PM
it's called simport.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.