Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

anybody else about to fall asleep

Verizon_Indirect_HBIC

Jan 1, 2008, 2:05 PM
I'm so tired and bored I can't even drink and enjoy my coffee... this is a shame 😕
mogulchic21

Jan 1, 2008, 3:12 PM
Ditto here. It's so slow. We have had a grand total of 4 people come into the store today. I'm ready to crawl under my desk and take a nap. But that's what happens when you stay out til 5am celebrating new years.........
Verizon_Indirect_HBIC

Jan 1, 2008, 3:21 PM
LOL I used to be like that... Those were the good ol days... I would come into work BARELY ALIVE tell my employee's to watch the store and don't bother me for ANYTHING while I went in the back and took a nap on the clock... But now I'm old( not really only 22, but I feel hella old) and I was ready to go to sleep at 10 but I managed to stay awake until about 30 minutes after the count down was done and then I was OUT FOR THE NIGHT, while I had all kinds of people still partyin it up at my house....
BigShowJB

Jan 2, 2008, 4:51 PM
wasn't it nice to be young dumb and full of..........

👀

👀

👀

energy?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.