Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Don't you hate it when...

fyredawg

Dec 23, 2007, 12:47 PM
...ex-girlfriends show up at your place of work to tell you how great they're doing?
techguy22

Dec 23, 2007, 12:51 PM
No. I just point out how much better I am then act like life is great. If they get bitchy(excuse my french) I tell them that thats just like them to try and suck the happiness out of me then I give them a smile and say. Next VALUED customer please 😁 .
thwack1083

Dec 23, 2007, 3:15 PM
set them on fire.
techguy22

Dec 23, 2007, 4:15 PM
simply_bull

Dec 23, 2007, 3:53 PM
i do a pretty god job of leting them know that i want no part of anything they have to offer so i don't encounter this problem
devilsmafia

Dec 23, 2007, 6:26 PM
When something like that happens to me, I just tell them that I won a huge amount of money from an out of state lottery or inherited alot of money from a dead relative and i'm only still working here until the money is depostited into my bank account next week. Then I tell them about the 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 3 car garage house that I'm buying. I'll usually go into the dilemna of which color hummer I plan to get tomorrow. Stuff like that usually shuts them up.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.