Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

7am

fyredawg

Dec 23, 2007, 7:52 AM
So I'm here before all the mall walkers. I'm staring at a ghost town of a mall. My eyes are bloodshot, and I still need to get some shopping done. Oh yeah, and it's raining, not snowing. I can only take comfort in knowing that this is the last day of hellish hours for the season. I am totally looking forward to sleeping in on Christmas Day.

How are you all holding up?
PlastikPalmTrees

Dec 23, 2007, 7:55 AM
Emotionaly drained. Period.
fyredawg

Dec 23, 2007, 7:58 AM
Fo' shizzle.
PlastikPalmTrees

Dec 23, 2007, 8:05 AM
The "holiday spirit" was killed for me back in november.... 2005. I don't even put up ANYTHING that resembles a tree. I don't even send out Christmas Cards. Bah Humbug all the way.
thwack1083

Dec 23, 2007, 3:17 PM
i agree. holidays are teh suxorz.
mallbound

Dec 23, 2007, 3:18 PM
Ever since i have been in retail I haven't had any spirit. Here's to next year when i won't be in retail! (new job starting in January)
daarin

Dec 23, 2007, 3:55 PM
congradulations! as for here there was one hellish hour, but everything seems to have calmed down for now- but im still not jolly
simply_bull

Dec 23, 2007, 3:52 PM
ugh...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.