Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

I just laughed at a customer...

mooiscoow

Dec 19, 2007, 12:35 PM
They told me they could get a v3xx with a bluetooth, car charger, home charger, case, and USB cable for free, and not after mail-in rebate at a store.

Does anyone finds that hard to believe?
aschehl

Dec 19, 2007, 12:46 PM
Maybe stolen!!
devilsmafia

Dec 19, 2007, 2:35 PM
I think AT&T is giving a free razor, bluetooth package and something else on thier website.

Customers will try that alot. They tell you they can get something cheaper or for free at another place just to see if you'll match it or can come close to matching it.
klazziic

Dec 19, 2007, 2:47 PM
i had a lady tell me she can get all of that for 50$ in cosco .. i said well you should get it there ... sooo she left mad ... then she camed the next day to do some other changes in her account and camed in with her little brat who wouldnt stop crying .... damn it! 👿
devilsmafia

Dec 19, 2007, 2:52 PM
Did she get that deal at costco?
klazziic

Dec 19, 2007, 4:01 PM
yea right.... she had the same crappy phone when she camed ...lol... no one is gonna do dat
The Infamous

Dec 19, 2007, 4:21 PM
camed?
dat?

you make'n us look bad
😡
Now-Later

Dec 19, 2007, 4:26 PM
🤣 🤣 my thought exactly 🤣
BigShowJB

Dec 20, 2007, 11:06 AM
rilacks man, donebe aww up in hid bidniz like dat!
LoopiKelli

Dec 19, 2007, 2:54 PM
When I signed up for gas service at my house, they gave me a free stove, free water heater, and a free furnace!

When I buy gas at a gas station, they give me a free car!

When I pay my cable bill, I get free TV's!!!
devilsmafia

Dec 19, 2007, 2:55 PM
🤨
Copper Emeritus

Dec 19, 2007, 2:57 PM
When I took my car to Firestone for an oil change, they had a special.....FREE OIL CHANGE!

Well, I thought I could do better than that so I went to Jiffy Lube to see if they would PAY ME to change my oil there. I was p***ed when they would not.
dssl

Dec 19, 2007, 4:04 PM
🤣 shouldve asked if they got a free car too.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.