Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 31 replies

Tookish

Dec 22, 2004, 4:01 PM
Hey people, new here, been working for US Cell for 2 years now in customer retention 😁
ShunAsa

Dec 22, 2004, 4:15 PM
you wanna come to the lounge....it's pretty dead in shop talk today.....
cpc3676

Dec 22, 2004, 6:07 PM
l33t clan PoWR pwns j00 n00b. 🙂
megs72979

Dec 22, 2004, 7:48 PM
does anyone know what that means??
ANYONE??
ali_dawn

Dec 22, 2004, 7:51 PM
its short for "give me attention"
cpc3676

Dec 22, 2004, 7:55 PM
You are INCORRECT. If you go to www.urbandictionary.com you can look up the definitions of all those words.
ali_dawn

Dec 22, 2004, 7:57 PM
so go to that forum and use them.
cpc3676

Dec 22, 2004, 7:59 PM
That is not a forum. It is a dictionary. I am sorry that you don't know the definitions of those words. It's always good to learn new things.
ali_dawn

Dec 22, 2004, 8:03 PM
i try to stay away from useless information. thanks though.
cpc3676

Dec 22, 2004, 8:06 PM
I think that useless information is an oxymoron. All information can be usefull given the correct circumstances. Example you knowing what those words meant would of eliminated this whole conversation. It would also allow you to understand when people tell you things. But not everyone likes to expand their horizions and thats just fine too! 🙂
ali_dawn

Dec 22, 2004, 8:12 PM
thanks for the approval. now i can breathe again.

there is plenty of USELESS information. and i have probably heard/read more from you today, than anyone in my lifetime. but, i think this is enough. you think your a genious, and i think your an idiot.

let's agree to disagree.
TexasJulie

Dec 22, 2004, 8:13 PM
🤣 🤣 Ali, you always crack me up.
ali_dawn

Dec 22, 2004, 8:15 PM
just "stating the facts"

how have you done today julie? it's dead here.
cpc3676

Dec 22, 2004, 8:16 PM
Last time I checked me my friend Webster (you may of heard of him he makes dictionaries) both agree that genious is not a word in the english language. I even checked on urbandictionary.com. Can you give me an example of one bit of information that, given the propper situation is USELESS. I already gave an example of some of the information I gave not being USELESS to you. Maybe you didn't read that part? 🙂
TexasJulie

Dec 22, 2004, 8:19 PM
What does your friend Webster the dictionary maker say about the word "propper"? Not trying to bust your chops, but if you are going to rag on someone for their spelling, you might want to make sure yours is OK too. Just a thought...
cpc3676

Dec 22, 2004, 8:27 PM
And I never said I was a genius or that I thought i was a genius. I am just a bored dude at work looking to talk on these forums for another 95 minutes. Any comments on the whole USELESS information discussion? Thanks for pointing out my spelling J.
megs72979

Dec 22, 2004, 8:36 PM
what wireless company do you work for??
cpc3676

Dec 22, 2004, 8:39 PM
Me? or tookish? I work for an insurance company that deals a lot with cell phones.
megs72979

Dec 22, 2004, 8:43 PM
oh, thats interesting. you just answer phones??
ShunAsa

Dec 22, 2004, 10:41 PM
which insurance company?
cpc3676

Dec 23, 2004, 1:03 PM
lock/line
ali_dawn

Dec 22, 2004, 8:42 PM
you never "said" you were but actions speek louder than words. and you came in here ACTING like mr. know it all so whether you think your a genious or a genius, i really don't care.

oh, to 'comment' on the useless information. it will be gone in 95 minutes.
cpc3676

Dec 22, 2004, 8:45 PM
You care enough to post and talk about it.
JessiCSR

Dec 22, 2004, 8:48 PM
Good god...the thread for a newbie saying "hi" has turned into a flame war..

Seems to be normal for this place nowadays. dizzam.
ali_dawn

Dec 22, 2004, 8:49 PM
no, i care that you come in here bashing other people. i care that you get on my nerves. and i care that a INFORMATION website and forum is being filled with something far from it. so what kind of phones do you sell? i missed that.
cpc3676

Dec 22, 2004, 9:02 PM
Again we get back to the point that I have not insulted anyone. Whom did I bash and how did I bash them? I sell all kinds of phones. Thanks for asking! 🙂
ali_dawn

Dec 22, 2004, 9:09 PM
i'm sorry let me explain this so you can understand.

afdklj g00dir kaludro;piw alkjer;oqwufn alksdutowe

if you didn't get that. check your "dictionary".

and by the way while your there you might want to check 'bashing' also. i don't think it means, or i said, you insulted anyone. but, you WERE picking on people or 'bashing' them for unknown reasons.

i thought you sold insurance? just curious.
cpc3676

Dec 22, 2004, 9:14 PM
Who was I picking on? How was i picking on them? What about the people picking on and insulting me? I checked both dictionaries and none of them say anything about that jibberish. Can you please teach me? I love to learn new things. 🙂
ali_dawn

Dec 22, 2004, 9:18 PM
don't be an idiot. how about you try to carry on an adult conversation with me. i'm tired of this BALOG-NA. now would you please answer my question. what phones do you sell?
cpc3676

Dec 22, 2004, 9:25 PM
I am going to quote my previous post because your asking a question I have already answered.

"Again we get back to the point that I have not insulted anyone. Whom did I bash and how did I bash them? I SELL ALL KINDS OF PHONES. Thanks for asking!"

To go into greater detal about the above answer. I used the word ALL rather specifically. I sell or have sold more phones than are listed on phonescoop.com

I am sorry that you think I am an idiot. That is not very nice of you to call me an idiot. How about you try to carry on an adult conversation with me and stop bashing me? I am tired of this balogna would you please answer my questions. Who did I bash and how did I bash them? What did that jibberish mean and where can I go to learn what...
(continues)
ShunAsa

Dec 22, 2004, 10:45 PM
lol 😁
JessiCSR

Dec 22, 2004, 8:03 PM
Tookish? cute name. 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.