Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

WE ARE NOT MALL INFO DESK!!!

fyredawg

Dec 17, 2007, 1:00 PM
The majority of my day is spent answering questions from people in the mall asking where is this store, where is that store, where are the bathrooms, etc. People even have the balls to ask me where stores for competing carriers are! Are you kidding me?! I don't go into a Target and ask where the nearest Wal-Mart is! Also, we have a Dunkin Donuts kiosk right next door, so people tend to use our counters to mix their coffee! WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE MALL SO DAMN IGNORANT!!!

Does anyone else encounter this?
Norman728

Dec 17, 2007, 1:05 PM
preaching to the choir 😁 and to make matters worse for me.... the customer service desk is right in front of Me! sometimes I am getting complaints from customers about them.
PlastikPalmTrees

Dec 17, 2007, 1:06 PM
The ATingular store in our mall moved so we often get asked where they went. We also get asked for wall jacks and DSL routers. Ugh. I guess the word WIRELESS needs to be bigger. My fav question: "When do u open?" SAME TIME AS THE REST OF THE MALL YOU STOOPID DOUCHE.
Betherfer

Dec 17, 2007, 1:12 PM
We here in our little AT&T WIRELESS store in the kroger shopping center get everyone that wants to pay their Bellsouth/Direct TV/DSL bills.
Tmo Slave

Dec 17, 2007, 1:07 PM
I would never let customers mix their coffee on my kiosk. If they spilt who gets to clean it up? Me of course.
Norman728

Dec 17, 2007, 1:09 PM
my other favorite is

Wasn't there a ....... here when\where did they go?
fyredawg

Dec 17, 2007, 1:30 PM
ALL. THE. TIME.
hoosabinpoopin

Dec 17, 2007, 2:04 PM
Wow! I would have to pull out polite smart ass remarks or I would go crazy.
Jennyboo

Dec 18, 2007, 9:55 AM
Daily basis my friend

I actually had someone yell at me cause a store that was right down the hall closed and she had something she wanted to exchange.

I told her she needed to go take it up with customer service and stop making a scene at my kiosk.
M15TER P1NK

Dec 18, 2007, 10:22 AM
Yeah... im glad i work in a store... away from a mall...

but id imagine that if someone was mixing their coffee on my desk... id take it...

c - whhhaohaiojhahhoha... duh... thas my coffee...

m - no... everything on this desk is mine... see... my stapler... my stickies... and thats a picture of my daughter... that coffee was on my desk... therefore... it is mine... have a nice day...
BigShowJB

Dec 18, 2007, 12:05 PM
I had some old hag come up and drop her heavy a$$ purse with metal knobs on the bottom on my glass phone display case and pull out her wallet and ask for a Mall gift card and when I told her she needs to go to the mall office or information desk (insert directions here), she got all pissy
SB- "well then what the hell is this place then?"
M- "hmm judging by all the sprint phones and Sprint signs, I'd say it was the sprint store"
SB ok then smart a$$ phone guy, where in the hell is it?"
M-"that way" (keep walking until you see the oversized pendulum-axes that you see in the cartoons and action movies and stand right underneath them. someone will be along to help you shortly thereafter haveanicedaypleasedrivethrough!)
*headdesk*

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.