Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

terms and conditions

moval

Dec 16, 2007, 11:28 PM
now i relaize no one is going to read through them, of course unless you know you can use them against ignorant people.. i know alot of people i work with here in a call center sit here and find the terms and conditions on the website and read through them trying to find funny little loops no one knows about.. like we can suspend your service at anytime if you are abusive to a store rep or a customer service rep... i think thats hilarious!! Go ahead... be rude and scream and yell at me big business man.. i will shut your phone off.. and have every right to do so... AWW I LOVE POWER LOL
iloveMOTOV300

Dec 16, 2007, 11:50 PM
moval said:
now i relaize no one is going to read through them, of course unless you know you can use them against ignorant people.. i know alot of people i work with here in a call center sit here and find the terms and conditions on the website and read through them trying to find funny little loops no one knows about.. like we can suspend your service at anytime if you are abusive to a store rep or a customer service rep... i think thats hilarious!! Go ahead... be rude and scream and yell at me big business man.. i will shut your phone off.. and have every right to do so... AWW I LOVE POWER LOL

heh, heh, Hello! No one ever reads the fine print. Why? Because they are lazy, stoopid, inept, and down rig...
(continues)
moval

Dec 16, 2007, 11:56 PM
oh yes! the inevitable 3rd party vendor charges!! love 'em! lol.... I didnt download no ringer for $9.99... well that's probably true, but what it seems you did do, was text a 3rd party company, which by doin so, agrees to their T&C's that you will pay $9.99 a month for their services... so i hope you like that jacked up Chingy ring tone, or my favorite.. the Silent ring tone... lol really!? i saw one that was "so high pitched, it couldnt be heard by the human ear.. only a dog's..." yea! let's get that!! i dont wanna hear it, but i'll be damned if i am gonna let my dog go without hearing this high pitched sound of crap... omg!! People are so freakin stupid!!!
AnWrOoTbEeR

Dec 17, 2007, 7:35 AM
awesome! 😁 I'd love to have that ability
beeferjay

Dec 17, 2007, 10:30 AM
corrupts absolutely.

be nice and lenient.

You would want that if you called somewhere.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.