Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Why I love Shop Talk!

iloveMOTOV300

Dec 12, 2007, 9:27 AM
1. You all make me laugh so hard that I get headaches--hey, just like that nitwit who said he got a pain in his brain from his cell phone.

2. You all are bearing witness to just how stupid our fellow citizens are. And the scary thing is, THESE MORONIC CUSTOMERS WITH SINGLE DIGIT IQs ARE ALL ALLOWED TO VOTE!!!! (No wonder Bush got in TWICE)

3. You amaze me with your stories--no two idiots are alike. (Can one really be stupid in over a billion different ways?)

4. Now, to those of you who wonder why people are so freakin' stoopid, here's your answer, but SHHH! It's a SECRET! (People are stoopid becauze it's the water supply in this country that's killing off their remaining ten brain cells. that, and inbreeding combined makes...
(continues)
BigShowJB

Dec 12, 2007, 11:02 AM
iloveMOTOV300 said:
1. You all make me laugh so hard that I get headaches--hey, just like that nitwit who said he got a pain in his brain from his cell phone.

2. You all are bearing witness to just how stupid our fellow citizens are. And the scary thing is, THESE MORONIC CUSTOMERS WITH SINGLE DIGIT IQs ARE ALL ALLOWED TO VOTE!!!! (No wonder the Democrats have congress now)

3. You amaze me with your stories--no two idiots are alike. (Can one really be stupid in over a billion different ways?)

4. Now, to those of you who wonder why people are so freakin' stoopid, here's your answer, but SHHH! It's a SECRET! (People are stoopid becauze it's the water supply in this country that's killing off their remaining
(continues)
Debo

Dec 12, 2007, 11:06 AM
LoL! 😁
Nicely done!
PlastikPalmTrees

Dec 13, 2007, 10:47 AM
HEY! I was the original user of the spelling STOOPID. NOT FAIR! I want royalty payments for life.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.