all discussions

show all 17 replies

AT&T better than Verizon?

vonzippy04

Dec 10, 2007, 6:43 PM
Let's debate.....

Which is better: AT&T Vs. Verizon

Why?

P.S. If your gonna argue that rollover is useless than you better have a good reason!
robtheman

Dec 10, 2007, 6:47 PM
Let's not debate this.
vonzippy04

Dec 10, 2007, 6:49 PM
so your saying verizon?! if your not with me your agianst me!!!

jk

dont wanna cause online tension?
robtheman

Dec 10, 2007, 6:52 PM
It's just a pointless flame war that goes back and forth until people are tired of the thread when in reality, both companies are good. Neither one is perfect. Most of the time, one or the other will work better in specific areas. There's no point in putting one over the other. Even if people have a preference, what's the point? Do you gain something if you can successfully defend one of the companies? It's pretty stupid.
OfAMightDivine

Dec 10, 2007, 6:56 PM
Agreed with Rob. It's pointless to debate who's better.
SS EarlGoodman

Dec 10, 2007, 7:16 PM
unless your debating optimus prime and megatron
techguy22

Dec 10, 2007, 8:12 PM
MEGATRON! 😈
arsimckhoi

Dec 11, 2007, 8:08 AM
to hell with both of 'em... i use cricket unlimited baby! oh and bumblebee rocks!
WM6user

Dec 11, 2007, 2:21 PM
Cricket blows!!!!
robtheman

Dec 11, 2007, 2:41 PM
Bumblebee > Cricket

Wait, what are we talking about?
rustyshackleford

Dec 10, 2007, 7:05 PM
Oh, this is easy. They both rule more than any other network has ever ruled. Also, they suck more than any other network has sucked before. Ahhh, clarity.
robtheman

Dec 10, 2007, 7:30 PM
rustyshackleford said:
Ahhh, clarity.

Of course, if you want clarity, you'll have to go with Verizon.

...sorry, I couldn't resist.
WM6user

Dec 10, 2007, 7:39 PM
robtheman said:
rustyshackleford said:
Ahhh, clarity.

Of course, if you want clarity, you'll have to go with Verizon.

...sorry, I couldn't resist.

I have no problems with my Blackjack, so far. I did, however, had many problems with it's rival, the Motorola Q, on the Verizon network.
robtheman

Dec 10, 2007, 7:41 PM
I was kidding. I don't care.
WM6user

Dec 11, 2007, 2:21 PM
Okay then.
chainsaw

Dec 10, 2007, 7:41 PM
What no love for union tele up there?
WM6user

Dec 10, 2007, 7:37 PM
Seven PM nights and weekends, handsets that are not nearly as crippled, more Smartphones to choose from, etc.....
devilsmafia

Dec 11, 2007, 3:12 PM
They are both equal in that aspect I think. You're going to have low coverage areas with either one. But as far as the phones go, AT&T has a better selection and much bigger selection of Smartphones. Plus rollover minutes are great. There have been a few times that I've gone over my monthly allowance and my rollover minutes have saved my ass from getting a huge bill. I would say in the area I live and work AT&T is better because of the coverage I have. But the opposite might be the same for someone else who lives in another areas. Verizon may be better there because of the coverage issues.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.