Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 54 replies

WHATS THE FUNNIEST PRANK YOU HAVE PULLED ON A BOSS OR FELLOW EMPLOYEE?

smile

Dec 10, 2007, 4:01 PM
😁

I need some ideas to get back at my coworker who put vaseline on the store phone....lol..

Any ideas?
Tmo Slave

Dec 10, 2007, 4:14 PM
One time we took my managers phone and sent another employee a txt saying something about that we knew they were stealing money and not to come in because they were fired and the cops were looking for them to arrest them.

They came in all scared and when they walked in the breakroom we all laughed at him. It was funny stuff.

My last manager she was able to do a very good impression of a very southern, very ghetto black woman. She would call up and prank us all the time. It was spot on so there was no way to tell.
Tmo Slave

Dec 10, 2007, 4:25 PM
The best prank would be to kill a hobo and put it in the trunk of their car. Then make an anonomous call to the cops. Hilarity ensues. If you can't find a hobo get a kilo of coke and put it in the trunk instead. Ah good times. 😈
aschehl

Dec 19, 2007, 8:55 AM
A kilo of coke is easier to find than a hobo? Where do you live? I want to visit!
chainsaw

Dec 10, 2007, 4:16 PM
Make some brownies, but instead of frosting, use vagisil. It looks the same.
cellb1tch

Dec 11, 2007, 10:31 AM
we used to have a guy that would eat anything that we would bring in...even if it was our lunch. so one day i made brownies and made it with a whole lot of chocolate ex-lax....

he learned his lesson!!
chainsaw

Dec 10, 2007, 4:17 PM
Another thing we have done is do an ip relay call to them.
phoneguy45

Dec 10, 2007, 4:22 PM
put vaseline under the door handles of hi/her car...and then take a gluestick and push it into the lock... thatll have her occupied for a little while 🙂
simply_bull

Dec 12, 2007, 2:48 PM
saran-warp the car...much better
poweredup

Dec 10, 2007, 4:52 PM
if its a girl, take saran wrap and place it on the toilet then put the seat down. next time she sits down to use the restroom get ready to hear a lil screaming from her( depending on flow) it will really splash her bottom side.

if its a guy, kick him in the junk
rustyshackleford

Dec 12, 2007, 6:13 PM
I like how these days busting someone's cods is a practical joke.
tmbold

Dec 10, 2007, 4:57 PM
put crickets in their car. you can get at a bait shop
Buyers Remorse

Dec 10, 2007, 5:01 PM
It was slow one day, so I went to the Church of Scientology homepage and did an hour and half long personality test that made me seem extremely depressed. I used a co-worker's cell phone, email and home address as the contact info. They called him the next day and several more times contacted; he is on their bulk mail and gets invites all the time.
Tmo Slave

Dec 10, 2007, 5:07 PM
I had a coworker put an add in craigs list under the men seeking men personals. Saying that they were curious and it would be their first time. He put another coworkers number for calls. That one was funny.
deepc185

Dec 10, 2007, 5:02 PM
Take the lid off the toilet tank and move the little hose that water comes out of to fill the tank so that the hose is resting on the ledge, pointing towards the user. Replace the lid so it holds the hose in place. When they flush the toilet, they get a shower too! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Buyers Remorse

Dec 10, 2007, 5:08 PM
I also signed another co-worker up for every free coupon offer online(by his email and he had a BB), free Astroglide, Testicular Cancer Survivor group, Herpicil & Vagiclean samples, Breast Cancer awareness club, and best of all a Mail order Bride service, all which contacted him within days.
deepc185

Dec 10, 2007, 5:14 PM
Anothr funny one to play...
If you know someone going on a trip by plane, and you have access to their carry on bag, wrap a "marital aid" in tin foil, and hide it in the carry on. If you can be there to watch, so much the better! 😲 😈 🤣
Jennyboo

Dec 10, 2007, 5:42 PM
When I worked at the corporate store a while back one of my co-workers smoked pot, and everyone knew it even though he tried to hide the fact.

The asst mgr at the time told him that our store was picked to have random drug screenings and since his name was first in the alphabet he had to go first. This was on a Monday and he told him that he needed to go get the test done on Thursday.

For the next 2 days he was freaking out asking around to everyone if they knew a way to clean pot out of the system lol.

Finally on Wednesday night when we were all working together we told him it was all a joke. He was pissed, but it was funny.
just_asking

Dec 10, 2007, 7:18 PM
I would of never told him that it was a joke.
cellb1tch

Dec 11, 2007, 10:37 AM
for future reference.....quick flush at gnc.
poweredup

Dec 11, 2007, 11:30 AM
he was only pissed cause he couldnt smoke pot for 2 days
🙄
cellb1tch

Dec 11, 2007, 10:38 AM
THIS IS THE BEST THREAD IN A LONG TIME!!!!!
donkey_kong86

Dec 11, 2007, 12:12 PM
why don't you do the old laxative trick where you slip some laxitive in a snack or a drink it's that or you can do something really extreme where it requires the following items:

a dog
jelly donuts... 👀 enough said
poweredup

Dec 11, 2007, 12:39 PM
van wilder rules! did anyone see the second one, return of tage? if so , is it worth watching after the first one?
BigShowJB

Dec 11, 2007, 12:56 PM
it has some slow spots but overall it is definitely worth the $3 rental
BigShowJB

Dec 11, 2007, 12:57 PM
write that down
devilsmafia

Dec 11, 2007, 1:43 PM
I had convinced my bosses wife to help me with a prank on him. I told her to come into the store with another female friend of mine who was in on the prank and pretend the other girl was my bosses mistress. The wife walked up to my boss slapped him across the face and started screaming at him, accusing him of cheating on her with the other girl that walked in with her. She was totally on point. She never broke out of character. She should have won an academy award for this. You should have seen my bosses face. He almost started crying as he was trying to convince her he's never seen the other girl in his life before, lol. My friend starting saying stuff like, don't you lie to your wife, you know we had sex at that hotel room, etc, etc, etc. ...
(continues)
donkey_kong86

Dec 11, 2007, 5:00 PM
DAMN!!!!! THATS COLD!!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
BigShowJB

Dec 12, 2007, 12:39 PM
AT THE STORE?!?!?!?
😲 😲 😲 !?!??!!??! 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😳 😳 😲 😳 😳 😲 😳 😳 😳

that is ballsy!
simply_bull

Dec 12, 2007, 2:54 PM
i'd kick you too....that's just wrong on so many levels
ReaperTut

Dec 21, 2007, 11:38 AM
i'd do the same thing to my boss after reading this, but, my boss isn't exactly rico swave, and all my chick friends are way too hot. :\ maybe i could put a spin on it like, have one of my stripper friends try and put the mack down on him and see him squirm, then tell his GF that he was all over one the customers.. hehe.. but on with one of my pranks...

i had accidently left my email logged in at work, i just closed the window instead of hitting the "log off" button. so if you re-opened outlook it'd log right back into the last users email. anyway, someone sent a nasty email to all of my bosses and several of my friends at other stores. so i got together with my boss and asked him for the FCC regulations on improper use of work email a...
(continues)
OfAMightDivine

Dec 12, 2007, 11:46 PM
One of my friends did this to her boss.

Her and her girlfriend work in a shipping warehouse. Their boss leaves his car keys out alot, so they took them on day when he was in meetings all day long, and took a bunch of them little packing beads, and stuffed handfuls down into his cars heater vents (he drives a Dodge Neon, and the heater vents pop right out) and turned the heat on full blast, then put his keys back and waited. They waited for him to leave, and took their break. As he turned on his car, they said the inside of the car looked like the inside of a snow dome after it's been shook up.

I've always wanted to do that to someone.
Iselltheshitoutofphones

Dec 12, 2007, 11:55 PM
Glue quarters to the floor and front cash rap....priceless!

Will
cilvzwagent

Dec 13, 2007, 11:15 AM
I worked with a girl who had the major hots for our mail carrier. I went online to the Depends website, and ordered her a free sample.....of each kind. It came in wonderful little boxes labeled DEPENDS with her name, store address, and on the front it said "Here's the sample you ordered!" She was mortified. I couldn't stop laughing!
BigShowJB

Dec 13, 2007, 1:24 PM
that is FOUL!!!!!

I love it!!!!! 😈 😈 😈 😈
ReaperTut

Dec 21, 2007, 11:54 AM
i did that to a male co-worker when i worked at victoria's secret in mission valley, ca. (btw, i was one of two males that worked there, and the only straight one).. loved that job.. i digress. anyway so he comes into the work (didn't get to see his reaction, only heard) and has a package for him with a bunch of feminine hygene products (it was a sample bulk thing from secret and various others), he didn't know who did it, but i teased him alot for bein girly. great guy, super flamer. not sure if he was mad or embarrased though .. he used to tell the girls that asked about me, that i was taken and what not, so it was only fair right?
colione112

Dec 13, 2007, 11:10 PM
We do pranks often...

-I hid the managers laptop on top of the soda machine in the break room...
-Put dog poo on someone's car door handle.
-put the plunger in the toilet, then peed on the handle. He took it out before we told him what we did.
-Put a red sticker over the mouse sensor (optical)
-Unplugged his mouse from the computer, then plugged another in and attached it to the underside of the counter so when he checked to see if it was plugged in it was (but it wasn't the one he was using)...

Just a few ideas for ya 🙂
Dj Podmaster

Dec 14, 2007, 9:08 AM
Pour cold coffee with some milk into the toilet and leave it for the openers. It looks like somebody had some real bad problems and grosses everyone out. If you want to make it a bit better drip some red dye on the toilet seat. If your lucky the next person will be wearing a white uniform shirt and will have to explain it to every custy for the rest of the day.
AnWrOoTbEeR

Dec 14, 2007, 9:13 AM
🤣 I didn't do it. In fact, I don't remember who did. But someone got JJT25 a thong. -The bad part is, it had our company logo on the front of it LOL! He tried it on for size infront of everyone for ****z and giggles at our little xmas party. 🤣
Dj Podmaster

Dec 14, 2007, 9:19 AM
At one of my old jobs somebody received a massive black dildo with a nice little ribbon that had the company logo.
It added new meaning to getting "the shaft"
Soimbored

Dec 14, 2007, 12:44 PM
So last christmas one of my fellow employees bought for another female employee a huge dildo. It vibrated. It lit up in all different colors. Parts of it spun in circles. It was pretty impressive.

When we did the christmas exchange, we did it in the back room. The manager had stepped out to answer a phone call, so we decided to take the thing and put it upright, right in the middle of his desk all lit up and vibrating. You should have seen how many shades of red he turned when he got back in.

Nothing to terrible, but it was fun.
donkey_kong86

Dec 14, 2007, 3:19 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Norman728

Dec 14, 2007, 1:53 PM
While reading this thread at some of the wild things that happened. here's a question has a prank Backfired?
WiMAX.Hacker

Dec 14, 2007, 6:08 PM
I once placed approximately 10 drops of Viscine in a pitcher of sweet tea one of my coworkers had made earlier in the day and then proceeded to hide the remaining rolls of toilet paper in the back of my Honda CRX.
donkey_kong86

Dec 14, 2007, 6:12 PM
🤣 thats foul! 🤣
Now-Later

Dec 14, 2007, 6:14 PM
what's viscine ? 😕
WiMAX.Hacker

Dec 14, 2007, 11:23 PM
🤣 I meant to say Visine, the OTC eye drops. When taken internally, the active ingredient, Tetrahydrozoline HCl(0.05%), causes ralphing, up chucking, shouting at your shoes in technocolor, feeding the fish, praying to the porcelain God.
ReaperTut

Dec 21, 2007, 12:04 PM
i think they meant visine. (still spelled wrong but its eye drops.) major craps
donkey_kong86

Dec 14, 2007, 6:28 PM
this on time at my old job at this pizza place i made some brownies and i slipped some laxative in it and i also out some icy hot on all the toilet seats and spread it so that no one would notice.! it was hilarious!!!! especially the part with the icy hot. i was laughing for hours on end. my co workers beat me up with pizza dough after that one! 👀
BigShowJB

Dec 15, 2007, 9:04 AM
i'd beat you up with the pizza pans and/or ovens for that one!!!
donkey_kong86

Dec 21, 2007, 11:38 AM
🤣
Sprintguy2007

Dec 18, 2007, 9:31 PM
My boss left early on one beautiful snow day. So, another employee and I got bored. We decided to put whatever we could in my bosses office in balloons. Mind you there are not alot of tiny objects to kfit in these so it progressively got bigger. Started with some sticky notes, a bluetooth headset and a name tag.... then we moved on to his extra phone a A700 and after some time we got a mouse and the cord in a balloon and a stapler. Thankfully my boss is pretty laid back
oldtimer_sprint

Dec 21, 2007, 12:03 AM
At the old Logan call center for Sprint. The supervisors filled the call center directors office to the roof with all the empty computer boxes one night after the work stations were upgraded. 🤣

Super glued an Ops manager's desk phone receiver to its cradle. 😈

Shaving cream in a paper bag trick to another op manager. Man did that make a total mess in that office. 🤣 😈
Norman728

Dec 21, 2007, 11:18 AM
When I worked for Compaq way back during the windows 95 launch. we had a guy who was a real conspiracy freak. so, one day during training. we had to watch those insidious HR videos and had a TV in the room. One of the guys had a remote control watch. so, whenever this guy went near the TV it would turn either off or on. and we had him convinced he was emitting EM radiation that affected the TV.
eljeffe666

Dec 21, 2007, 12:11 PM
i dont work with this guy but i told one of my friends , we will call him tom, that i had been talking to one of his co workers ted ,told him i had friends on the inside 😁 , but said as we were talking about diff ppl and told tom that ted did not no i knew tom , u follow?, well said ted was taliking about his ppl and who he was about to fire and that tom had come up in the conversation well of course i did not tell tom any names so he went to work the next day and assumed that he knew who it was and just started cussing him out and walked out b4 they could "fire" him when i found out about that like a week later i could do nothing but laugh my ars off caues this friend has never been to bright and we all give him crap and he works in a st...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.