Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 26 replies

December Sales???

devilsmafia

Dec 5, 2007, 2:33 PM
Where are the customers? So far this month has been slow as hell. How's everyone else doing so far?
princessn1984

Dec 5, 2007, 2:36 PM
The first was busy, other than that, its been pretty slow. I'm just in bill pay, but activations have been down.
eljeffe666

Dec 5, 2007, 2:40 PM
this is the 3rd day i have worked this month and i have 1 phone out for the month so far
kt8

Dec 5, 2007, 2:55 PM
Horribly slow we are located in Texas....
devilsmafia

Dec 5, 2007, 3:00 PM
ha, you can't even blame it on the snow.
kt8

Dec 5, 2007, 6:24 PM
lol sucks huh.....i can blame it on humidity though, and the fog that last untill 11:00 in the am lol
chainsaw

Dec 5, 2007, 2:57 PM
monday was outrageous with 7 new acts, but every other day has been super slow.
nization

Dec 5, 2007, 3:01 PM
Super slow, 2 phones out for the store 😕 But the last two weeks in November were horrendous so we are still trailing off that I think, hopefully it will pick up.
Debo

Dec 5, 2007, 3:07 PM
About the same. Though my location always is bad for traffic.
mogulchic21

Dec 5, 2007, 3:55 PM
Well it's been a good month for me so far seeing as how I have 14 sales already. The last 2 days were AWESOME 🤤 and it's been snowing here since monday!! So I am hoping that the rest of the month will be like this for me 😁
overboost_t88

Dec 5, 2007, 4:09 PM
im the manager of a AT&T store and we have been down its like people refuse to leave their house and do all there shopping online đŸ˜ĸ
chainsaw

Dec 5, 2007, 6:23 PM
...was awesome! My store I was managing did 413 phones in december, I made bank, everyone was happy at work. Now, I work by myself and traffic company wide is down around 40 percent year over year. WTF is going on??
Sprintkitty

Dec 7, 2007, 11:19 AM
Holy Crap, 413?? 🤤
chainsaw

Dec 7, 2007, 5:16 PM
yeah, it was awesome to say the least. 3 years ago one of our reps sold 251 phones by himself. I think he said he made 11grand that month lol!
Jennyboo

Dec 5, 2007, 7:24 PM
It just keeps getting worse and worse every year.

The market it just so saturated, our company has been railing on us big time for upgrades cause they know the new acts are what they used to be.

But I do have to say so far this month I've been pleasantly surprised. I hope it lasts.
Tmo Slave

Dec 5, 2007, 8:44 PM
Yesterday we did 7 which is pretty good for us. Today is alot slower, even last year was slow. This year our store quota is insane, we need to average like acts a day to make it.
cellscott

Dec 5, 2007, 11:34 PM
Bad sales in Michigan. We are a high traffic store, but this month should (we're told) be more than normal traffic but it's not...just bill pays and people with problems. Supposed to have 40+ activations per rep plus 43+ renewals per rep to hit quota....I'm gettin a little worried for my paycheck this month! đŸ‘ŋ
AnWrOoTbEeR

Dec 6, 2007, 9:04 AM
Horrible. Our quota for the month is 72 activations. (not including our accessory etc... quota's). I have 5 so far 😁 *thru gritted teeth I say: "I hate my job"*
Sprintkitty

Dec 7, 2007, 11:20 AM
Sucky here in southeast NC.
aavera

Dec 7, 2007, 5:25 PM
We are dead here D-E-A-D and it blows! This time last year, my numbers were easily four times what they are now!

I think it's time to look for another job.
lion king

Dec 7, 2007, 6:45 PM
i think most of our wholesale customers are out of town now. for a cruise to caribbean or a trip to europe or something.

i believe good days will come back soon.

exoticphone.com
mogulchic21

Dec 9, 2007, 12:46 PM
Well I am happy to report that I have made my sales quota for the month even though it's a small one. I just need to sell $300ish in accessories and then I will be completely happy. Good luck to everyone 😎
Moruitelda

Dec 9, 2007, 1:01 PM
Wow, you must have a minuscule quota. I work in a kiosk and have a quota of 45 new 35 renewals this month. I am at just under 40% completion month to date. Sales are slow, I've just been lucky enough to be in the store when customers come in. My two coworkers are at barely 10%.
mogulchic21

Dec 9, 2007, 2:03 PM
My store is pretty small and we are the only corp store in our state. So yea my quota is pretty small. I had 2 really good days back to back early on in the month. So now anything I sell from here on out will put me over and mean more $$$ 😎

Oh and we don't have any set amount for upgrades.
jow16

Dec 9, 2007, 4:15 PM
Pulled two new outta my ars today...and its a Sunday...but this Month has been terrible...
AnWrOoTbEeR

Dec 9, 2007, 9:14 PM
I have to have 72 activations, $2005.00 accessories, and $658 in add on features. Plus I have to have %50 of my activations on one of our top 2 plans. ☚ī¸ I'm never gonna make it.
Sprintkitty

Dec 10, 2007, 9:50 AM
72 acts...dang.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.