Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Crazy Bill paying Lady

dubcharger1

Nov 27, 2007, 12:37 PM
Lady: Hi I would like to pay my bill today..and I would like to know how come I never recieved a bill statement

Me: Ok well how are you paying your bill today, cash, check, credit or debit?

Lady: BUSINESS CHECK

ME: ok well i need a drivers license for the check please.

------DUN DUN DUN (all hell breaks loose-------

Lady: YOU MEAN TO EFFIN TELL ME THAT I HAVE TO GO ALL THE WAY BACK TO MY CAR TO GET MY ID??? YOU PEOPLE CAN TAKE MY MONEY BUT NOT TRUST THAT ITS NOT MY BUSINESS

ME: yes ma'am I need an id to run it through my telecheck machine or you can make the payment over the phone with customer care.

LADY: WELL HERES MY ID BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU PEOPLE CAN TAKE MY MONEY AND NOT SEND ME A BILL. YOU DONT TRUS...
(continues)
pixie

Nov 27, 2007, 12:52 PM
The customer could not possibly be the factor here. It's not like just cause it's her check means it's not YOUR fault the account was insufficient. 🤣 (j/k of course) that's hilarious. I had one of the "my phone has never left my purse, there's no way it got wet. You must have just poured some water on it under the counter." The water indicator being red couldn't possibly mean my phone got wet......
M15TER P1NK

Nov 27, 2007, 1:21 PM
code 4 is insufficient funds...

code 3 is possible fraud... you may get that if you try to run a check over $749 or if the checks are actually stolen... 👀
dubcharger1

Nov 27, 2007, 1:24 PM
considering the fact that she was defensive i wouldnt doubt it 😳
M15TER P1NK

Nov 27, 2007, 1:26 PM
gotta save face somehow...

had a woman steal her own money and get away with it because she was sooooooo defensive... when we finnally got the copy of the survalance video we realized that she stole it and we had already given her two free boost mobiles to make up for it...

i hate people by the way...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.