Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I NEED TO VENT (LONG)

ATTGuyNY

Nov 25, 2007, 3:51 PM
I USED TO MANAGE A SPRINT 3RD PARTY STORE THAT WENT OUT OF BUSINESS, I RECENTLY GOT A JOB AT AN INDIRECT ATT RETAILER. SWEET RIGHT, BETTER SERVICE, BETTER COMMISSION, BUT A REALLY BIG PRICK BOSS. I HAVE MORE YEARS THAN HIM IN THE INDUSTRY AND SINCE I HAVE BEEN AT THE KIOSK (3 WEEKS) HE HAS ONLY OUT SOLD ME ONCE WHEN WE WORK TOGETHER.

WE MAKE DEALS HERE, ALL THE TIME. HOWEVER IT SEEMS THAT WHEN I NEED TO MAKE A DEAL HE WONT APPROVE IT FOR ME. I HAVE LOST SEVERAL SALES BECAUSE OF THIS, MOST OF WHICH HAVE BEEN DATA SALES. I AM NOT SURE IF IT IS BECAUSE HE FEELS THREATENED OR IF MAYBE JUST BECAUSE HE IS A ASS.

I AM NOT SURE IF I WANT TO STAY HERE AND DEAL WITH THE BULLSHIT OR NOT. I HAVE ANOTHER SPRINT STORE THAT IS OFFERING ME A MANAGER ...
(continues)
aavera

Nov 25, 2007, 3:54 PM
ATTGuyNY said:
ANY ADVICE?

Turn off the caps-lock and try again. You hurt my head. 😉
foxiangel5

Nov 25, 2007, 4:15 PM
he is threatened by you and is trying to show that he is the boss. i would talk to him and or someone higher than him and try to get it sorted out. if nothing gets resolved, i would take the other job. it might be further away but the drive would be nice (in my eyes) and you would have your managerial position back, which seems like the power means a lot to you.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.