Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Contracts

hardcorehavok

Nov 24, 2007, 4:43 PM
People are stupid. That is a fact. Cell phone customers appear to be more so than non-cell phone customers. It seems like at least twice a week I get the same question:

Will my phone cut off when my contract ends?

-OR-

If my contract is up, why does my phone still work?

Your contract only dictates how long you are committed to being a customer with your provider. If your contract ends, your service continues on a month-to-month basis until you cancel or sign a new contract, you stupid douche bags! When I finish paying off my car, it is not going to stop running (hopefully) just because I am not under a lease anymore. Why would cell phones and contract be any different.
nena23

Nov 24, 2007, 9:08 PM
😲 yi just had a call end up getting escalated over that stupidity!! why wouild anyone think we would shut off there service as soon as their contract is up 🙄
MS_CELLONE_LADY

Nov 26, 2007, 3:51 AM
same thing i was thinking 😕
deepc185

Nov 26, 2007, 11:47 AM
You mean when my mortgage is up, I DONT have to move?!?!? 😳
groundhog_day

Nov 26, 2007, 3:19 PM
I feel your pain with the whole stupidity thing. But I think this is actually a good question. Most people don't know very much about the cell industry and thats why we are employed. Plus when someone asks this question this is the perfect time to get them to upgrade!!

****ducks and puts hands over head awaiting for onslaught of flying rocks*****
M15TER P1NK

Nov 26, 2007, 6:44 PM
you know your car definatly is going to stop running once you stop paying it off right?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.