Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

holidays..

burntbridges

Nov 21, 2007, 2:27 PM
.. wow, people are especially pissy today.
kapwww

Nov 21, 2007, 3:42 PM
Of course. The Retail industry has managed to shift the Christmas season to the wrong side of Thanksgiving so its time for everyone to get pissy and assume we're trying to screw them. They think everyone will have a "better holiday deal" at some point...
mogulchic21

Nov 21, 2007, 3:44 PM
Yea no kidding. I just had a customer call my store and wanted me to take his credit card over the phone and ship him a new Treo 755p. I told him that we couldn't do that since we needed him to be present in order to take his credit card. All because his phone is completely dead and no longer works. He has insurance!!! He told me that he didn't want to waste his time by coming into the store and having someone look at his phone and then tell him that there is something wrong with it. Well in order for us to replace his phone we need to see it here in the store and then we can order him a replacement phone. Which I may add could be an upgrade for his phone since they don't make the Treo 700p anymore. Nope still didn't want to take that either...
(continues)
kapwww

Nov 21, 2007, 3:48 PM
People have lost all sense of reality! Of course, I say that while typing into some computer for people I've never met to read. 😕
mogulchic21

Nov 21, 2007, 4:10 PM
Yea I know what you mean. It's the bond of dealing with retarded customers all day. 😎
kapwww

Nov 21, 2007, 4:29 PM
Amen to that! 🤣
mogulchic21

Nov 21, 2007, 9:23 PM
Damn right.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.