Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

Great deal in the works!

cuckingcrazy

Nov 16, 2007, 4:48 PM
I have been working on a 40 line activation with a bus company. SO far so good and the best part is they are coming from sprint so it wont be to hard to get them to switch 😁 Other then that its been one of those days when you take nothing but bill payments ☚ī¸ How is everybody else day been?
eljeffe666

Nov 16, 2007, 4:51 PM
bill pays and getting yelled at cause i bill pay system charges a $3 fee other than that slow
Blumpelstiltskin

Nov 16, 2007, 7:08 PM
you too?
chainsaw

Nov 16, 2007, 5:17 PM
crappy, I've had a lot of customers lately out of my market that I can't help and they seem like the only ones who want phones!
devilsmafia

Nov 16, 2007, 8:28 PM
I didnt have a 40 line deal but my day has been pretty good. 4 Upgrades and 1 New activation. Plus almost $300 in accesory sales. I'm happy with that.
kapwww

Nov 17, 2007, 9:15 AM
I did 5 lines and minimal accessories. It could have been worse.

I actually had more fun with the idiots. I already posted about the 2 biggest idiots (The one with the son who gets shot and the one with the mysterious vanishing charging port). These people used to bug me. Now, I just laugh after they leave.
nization

Nov 17, 2007, 2:15 PM
How did it go? I would be nervous. Alot of my "from sprint" activations have been returned because Sprint offered an amazing unbeatable deal. Though if its coverage they need they will stick with you.
cuckingcrazy

Nov 18, 2007, 5:23 PM
Well THe deal we gave them was 40 free motorola V365 and waived activation fees. Plus the plan we are giving them is actullay going to be 1000.00 cheaper then Sprint. So I think ill be good.Also Sprint dosent work we they need it to and At&t dose
😁
labellavita

Feb 26, 2008, 3:43 PM
I'm at a sprint corp store which so far is safe and hasn't had talks about shutting down but the at&t store has been telling custs that we are shutting down so they need to go to at&t. I seriously want to go over there and kick some ass. Any of you jerk offs telling people that? 😉
trdsupranick

Nov 17, 2007, 3:27 PM
you are an idiot. I hope your supposed 40 line business deal deactivates within 7 days!
cuckingcrazy

Nov 18, 2007, 5:26 PM
You jelious ?!?!
trdsupranick

Nov 19, 2007, 2:09 PM
not by someone who can not even spell the word "jealous"!!!!!
I sure as hell would not want to buy phones from someone who can't spell!!
cuckingcrazy

Nov 19, 2007, 2:27 PM
lol man you must have a really bad job. Your not getting any sales or something and have to take it out on me.
trdsupranick

Nov 20, 2007, 2:29 PM
i am a manager who can kick back and just get paid buddy ... none of us are jealous of you being illiterate and a bragger
cuckingcrazy

Feb 25, 2008, 7:00 PM
guess what nick it happend they came to AT&T and they love it 😁
realtor1

Nov 20, 2007, 3:13 PM
nick, i bet you don't even drive a supra...you are mad because you live a life full of lies...congrats cuckingcrazy, i hope the deal works out for you
JessicaLauren

Feb 25, 2008, 8:31 PM
Way to go 40 Lines Cuckingcrazy!!! Wish I had one of those walking in right now.Big 0 today super slow......even one would be nice. SupraNick lay off wow he mispelled something. Way to focus on the small things that don't matter to normal people. 😕
SprintXC

Feb 26, 2008, 8:11 AM
Of the post from the past. đŸ˜ŗ

What part of "Stop necroposting!" dont you new people seem to understand? 😕

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.