Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

When you sitting in a kiosk all day...

devilsmafia

Nov 14, 2007, 6:10 PM
Nothing beats a huge slice of Sbarro's pizza to make your hunger go away. I love that stuff.

What's everyone's favorite pizza place and why?
hardcorehavok

Nov 14, 2007, 6:15 PM
I like Sbarro, but I rarely get a chance to go there. Pizza Hut is my next favorite. Stuft crust is AWESOME!
MS_CELLONE_LADY

Nov 15, 2007, 7:02 AM
I would have to say Sbarro as well. I used to be a huge fan of Pizza Hut but lately all I get is greasy crust ☚ī¸
MS_CELLONE_LADY

Nov 15, 2007, 7:02 AM
o yeah and I love the pepperoni rolls 🤤
Debo

Nov 15, 2007, 9:54 AM
There's theis little place in Buffalo called Penora's Pizza. Best pizza ever (awesome cold too)!
Sbarro's is okay, love Papa Johns, and haven't been able to eat Pizza Hut since I worked there.
Cingular724

Nov 15, 2007, 10:26 AM
Do you guys know what good pizza is?

How about a real Italian pizza place? Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, Dominos are all crap.

Ever go to a pizza place in Brooklyn, or Manhattan?

Every pizza place in Buffalo is called like Bobs Pizza and is made by a lot of hicks most of the time
chainsaw

Nov 15, 2007, 1:39 PM
There's this place accross from my apt that makes really good pizza, and they are open 24 hours a day. And, since they are local they use better ingredients than most chain stores.
Imajika

Nov 16, 2007, 5:37 AM
If you're ever in Denver, try Pasquini's or Pudge Brothers. Both are local and both are AWESOME! I don't eat that chain pizza place crap...it's really crap.
BigShowJB

Nov 15, 2007, 2:46 PM
Buscemi's Pizza.. no match anywhere for me ,...
soft crust, awsome sauce, lots of cheese..

but there isn't one around me for about 90-100 miles, since i moved away from there... i gotta go back./..
aavera

Nov 15, 2007, 4:08 PM
🤤 I love Sbarros calzones, but we don't have one here. My favorite for pissa thpugh is McKenzie River Pizza Co. They are a local chain (within the state) and their greek thin-crust pizza is the best anywhere..not to mention it's low-fat and is loaded with veggies too! 🤤
Jennyboo

Nov 15, 2007, 9:21 PM
Best pizza place in the mall is Rocky Rococo's

My favorite is a local joint called Butch's though.... 🤤 to die for mmmmmmmm
pc_loadletter

Nov 16, 2007, 12:00 AM
Im sitting in a call center and we like to order a local fave - Marinos yummy 🙂 they are huge deep with 10 toppings. we split a large between 4 Grown Men and we were all full for 7 bucks each 🙂
Trench.Coat.4.Hire

Nov 16, 2007, 12:23 AM
This old, large, italian man runs it. He's kind of a walking stero type:
Him-"how come you ain't come by in so long? Wheres that nice girl of yours?"

me- "we broke up."

Him "Oh... Your betta off, she seemed like a real ball breaker!" đŸ¤Ŗ
devilsmafia

Nov 16, 2007, 11:31 AM
Gotta love those old school Italian joints.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.