Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

In your opinion (for VZW employees mainly)

yodude

Nov 14, 2007, 3:34 PM
What is the best phone thay have to offer right now? Whether brand new or slighlty older, but still good? I have a friend looking for the best one, money is not really an issue. I still love my enV, but she wants more opinions.
ajstrong

Nov 14, 2007, 3:41 PM
nothing really jumps off my shelf when someone asks that question. money not being an issue, possibly the 8700. those that have it love it, at least my customers. The Env is fantastic as well, but it like all phones has it's niche. The Samsung u540 hasn't been bad, and I have hopes for the w385, but for a hands-down, I'm not convinced of any one phone.
LoopiKelli

Nov 14, 2007, 4:50 PM
Motorola Razor V9 ALLL the way!
reppinP-W-1

Nov 14, 2007, 5:04 PM
the w385 is horrible!!!! samsung u740 or the 8700. the enV is too big
Milk Carton Reject

Nov 15, 2007, 4:13 PM
Dude, the ENV is NOT THAT BIG AT ALL. What do you want? A Zoolander phone? I mean, come on.
devilsmafia

Nov 14, 2007, 5:13 PM
IMO the best basic phone is the W385.

The best Vcast phone is still the Enve, but we'll see what happens after the Venus and Voyager are released this month.
reppinP-W-1

Nov 14, 2007, 5:15 PM
moto phones are just crap hands down. just crap. Samsung and LG baby!! oh as for the voyager very impressed with the design and concept but still a big brick. venus is cool tho!! how about that flip shot?!?!?
devilsmafia

Nov 14, 2007, 5:23 PM
Read reviews about the Moto W385. Just about every single one i've read has given that phone high marks. Nothing really to complain about with that phone. I sell tons of those when a customer only wants a "basic" phone without all the Vcast features. I've never had a single customer complain or return the phone. They have great reception, good battery life, decent camera, durability is great due to the rubber coating and they are VZNavigator capable. Excellent choice for the average cell phone user.
gozvzw

Nov 15, 2007, 8:28 PM
I LOVE my Pearl! If she wants to go with just a phone the 8350 is really good, 8700 is good too.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.