Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Chairs

Debo

Nov 8, 2007, 3:40 PM
First a little back ground. there are three desks in my store, each with 1 employee chair and 3 customer chairs. So, a total of 12 chairs. In addition, only on Saturdays is there more than 1 employee (read grunt). So during the week never more than 4 chairs being used at 1 time. That still makes at least 8 free chairs.
Today. I'm talking with a customer (just 1, so 10 free chairs) showing him phones, plans, etc. and standing right behind my desk. An elderly gentleman comes in and sits down, but not in any of the 10 unused chairs. He walks behind me, pulls my chair out from behind me so he has room to sit, and plants himself in my chair. 👀
Why? Just why? If you think that the employee chairs look so much nicer there are 2 that I'm...
(continues)
paddyoc

Nov 8, 2007, 4:15 PM
Almost? Dude should be pushin daisies...
kapwww

Nov 9, 2007, 12:26 PM
If someone comes around behind my desk, I stand up and ask them to stay on the other side. It's clearly an employee area. I don't go to the supermarket and try to fit in the little section with the check-out girl. I don't go to the GAP and walk around behind the counter when I check out. DON'T DO IT HERE!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.