Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

I think a customer stole my phone...

d3ity

Nov 6, 2007, 12:57 PM
So... I think a customer just stole my phone.

I had it sitting on the counter, Guy came in with two other people to make a bill payment. One of his buddies walked outside while he was asking about the new q9m.

When I looked at the counter, my phone was gone.

I just got this phone 2 days ago. I've called it several times and I'm about to call and get it hotlisted...

On top of this, my car is in the parking lot with a puddle of coolant underneath it.
BigShowJB

Nov 6, 2007, 3:17 PM
Ray, give him his phone back...
d3ity

Nov 6, 2007, 3:33 PM
Yeah, Raycarrol stopped by to pay his phone bill...

Actually, i've got the guys bill payment here... since I'm an indirect, I'm pondering not putting it through... meaning he would HAVE to come back to THIS store to deal with it.

i've got the address and phone # on his account, but there's really nothing I can do with it. The police can't do anything since I don't have cameras here that could have spotted him grabbing it... Seriously why would you open a store in this area without cameras... it's not like I'm in the hood here, but they do call this area "Little New York"
yodude

Nov 8, 2007, 12:34 PM
yet another FANTASTIC reason you should not be leaving your phone out in the open when people are in your store.
SprintPony

Nov 6, 2007, 4:32 PM
wow that is horrible. some people's children, geez...
kapwww

Nov 7, 2007, 4:13 PM
I don't leave my personal phone anywhere a customer can see it or touch it. If they try to reach across the desk to touch it while asking "well what phone do you have" I pull it away and put it in my pocket. We don't sell the phone anymore anyhow. If we did, I'd show them the display unit.
sprint_2007

Nov 7, 2007, 6:45 PM
What phone did you have that was stolen?
d3ity

Nov 8, 2007, 7:21 PM
A test model (prototype) of the Gleam...

MEID: A1000000110E1B

It's blue... you'd know it if you saw it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.